Business Development & Marketing Designer
- Atlanta, GA, USA
Moxie is a modern marketing solutions agency that expertly leverages the value of data, content and technology to help our clients grow. We push the boundaries of what's possible to outperform the competition in the areas of strategy, creative, social marketing, media, analytics and technology development. Founded in 2000, Moxie has 300+ talented employees in Atlanta, Los Angeles, New York and Pittsburgh. Owned by global media giant Zenith — part of the Publicis Groupe — Moxie is able to quickly leverage cross-company areas of enterprise, talent, experience, resources and tools. Moxie's client roster includes Verizon Wireless, Verizon FiOS, Delta, Porsche, American Cancer Society, Ocean Spray, Wells Fargo, The Coca-Cola Company, 20th Century Fox, Chick-fil-A, Nike, Ainsworth Pet Nutrition and Cisco Systems.
As the sole designer for Moxie’s Business Development and Marketing team, you will design, build and produce a variety of digital and print creative assets for requests for proposals (RFPs), pitches, social, collateral, promotional pieces, etc. In this role, you’ll interface and collaborate with people from every discipline in the agency, including creative, strategy, social, client service, intelligence, development, customer experience and more.
Major Tasks & Responsibilities
- Lead and/or help lead the creative on internal initiatives
- Create designs that meet or exceed brand standards
- Produce error-free design deliverables
- Work with various disciplines to ensure on-time delivery
- Ensure adherence to Moxie’s brand standards
Requirements, Knowledge & Skills
- Multitasker who’s adept at balancing concurrent priorities
- Works well within tight timelines
- Responds positively to constructive criticism
- Self-directed individual who’s equal parts autonomous and collaborative
- Strong desire to expand Moxie’s brand across various mediums
- Mid-level to advanced experience with Adobe Creative Suite
- A working knowledge of social media standards
- Thorough knowledge of Keynote and PowerPoint
- Experience with photography and video direction is a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in Design OR Creative Portfolio School Certificate OR equivalent design experience (non-degree is okay with us if you have a solid portfolio)
- At least 2-4 years of experience in an advertising or in-house design role
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.