- Atlanta, GA, USA
Moxie is a modern marketing solutions agency that expertly leverages the value of data, content and technology to help our clients grow. We push the boundaries of what's possible to outperform the competition in the areas of strategy, creative, social marketing, media, analytics and technology development. Founded in 2000, Moxie has 300+ talented employees in Atlanta, Los Angeles, New York and Pittsburgh. Owned by global media giant Zenith — part of the Publicis Groupe — Moxie is able to quickly leverage cross-company areas of enterprise, talent, experience, resources and tools. Moxie's client roster includes Verizon Wireless, Verizon FiOS, Delta, Porsche, American Cancer Society, Ocean Spray, Wells Fargo, The Coca-Cola Company, 20th Century Fox, Chick-fil-A, Nike, Ainsworth Pet Nutrition and Cisco Systems.
Moxie’s Strategy team challenges the way brands approach social media and community management every day. Our team members constantly have an ear to the ground to uncover popular memes, cultural trends, social vernacular, and consumer needs both within and outside of our brands’ online communities. They are not only in tune with what’s happening online, but also offline. From mainstream music festivals to secret suppers and hot album releases to sneaker drops, our team members have a pulse on pop culture and in-depth knowledge about what’s hot and what’s not.
Moxie is growing its team of community managers to discover and jump on brand opportunities that disrupt the feed and evolve our brands in social. We’re looking for an inherently creative, culturally-savvy, agile, and collaborative person to work with analytical findings and strategic insights, turning them into brand-relevant social opportunities for fans of The Coca-Cola Company beverages. We’re looking for someone with a passion for disrupting the status quo and bringing best-in-class thinking to life.
- Seeks opportunities every day for our brands to break through online culture, from under-the-radar events to on-the-rise cultural happenings
- Mines for community opportunities and high-impact (influencer, brand, etc.) interactions
- Uses secondary research methods to gain a deep understanding of the culture, sub-cultures, and consumer behaviors that are the driving forces behind both large and small trends or cultural moments
- Turns analytical findings and strategic insights into brand-relevant creative ideas that can be executed in ways that make an impression on high-value audiences
- Sits on-site at Coca-Cola Headquarters four days a week and actively collaborates with a cross-functional team (analytics, strategy, creative) to develop and sell in creative ideas for our brands
- Works with Account and Strategy to make strategic decisions around whether or not to move forward with a real-time opportunity based upon the brand positioning, existing social strategy and guidelines, as well as the potential risk
- While this person may not be responsible for the final execution of content, they will work closely with the creative team, jumping in to help write copy or providing creative direction as needed
- Helps to operationalize how Moxie identifies pop cultural moments and key consumer trends to gain greater efficiencies and sell in processes to new brands
- 1-2 years of professional experience working in a creative (art direction, copywriter, content creator/producer) or strategy (social, content, customer experience) role
- Ability to bring a brand’s voice to life in multiple tones and across multiple social channels daily
- Out-of-the-box thinking
- Strong verbal presentation skills and the ability to sell in ideas to clients
- Experience managing online communities and responding to fans on behalf of a company, organization, or a celebrity talent
- A Bachelors’ degree or Portfolio School degree in Sociology, Anthropology, Journalism, Advertising, Creative Writing, or similar is preferred
- Has basic knowledge of social channels and SMMS tools to uncover key conversational themes and creative ideas
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.