- Atlanta, GA, USA
Moxie is a modern marketing solutions agency that expertly leverages the value of data, content and technology to help our clients grow. We push the boundaries of what's possible to outperform the competition in the areas of strategy, creative, social marketing, media, analytics and technology development. Founded in 2000, Moxie has 300+ talented employees in Atlanta, Los Angeles, New York and Pittsburgh. Owned by global media giant Zenith — part of the Publicis Groupe — Moxie is able to quickly leverage cross-company areas of enterprise, talent, experience, resources and tools. Moxie's client roster includes Verizon Wireless, Verizon FiOS, Delta, Porsche, QVC, American Cancer Society, Ocean Spray, Wells Fargo, The Coca-Cola Company, The North Face, Nike, Ainsworth Pet Nutrition, Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse, and Cisco Systems.
Solutions Consultants lead our clients through the design and application of technology into the consumer experience. This role will specifically work across the entire Adobe Tech Stack to integrate systems into a holistic customer journey from media, CRM to site (minimally).
You will work on a broad range of projects to develop business, operating, and IT strategies, and will assume the role of the executive client’s trusted advisor from ideation to implementation. This will include Solution Planning to define, scope and plan new solutions for clients, determine how to measure business results, model current/future business processes, gather business requirements and identify the organizational changes required to successfully realize the benefits of the Adobe solution. This individual will also be expected to use their unique skills to lead the process of designing, structuring, negotiating, implementing the connection between Adobe solutions specifically AEM & ACM with clients and partners for successful launch and successive optimization programming.
- 3+ years of AEM experience; ACM, AT and AA experience a plus
- Expertise with digital, interactive, and some traditional/direct marketing in an E-commerce or Subscription-based setting
- Omni-channel and/or customer experience strategy experience a plus
- Extensive knowledge of, and experience with, a broad range of digital marketing technologies and methods
- Experience providing a vision to the total solution, managing a track of work, and defining a comprehensive solution that directly aligns with strategic vision and client objectives
- Proven leadership and managerial skills to independently manage teams, during multiple phases of the project lifecycle
- Demonstrated consulting skills, including client relationships and team facilitation
- Well-developed organizational and interpersonal communications skills; Ability to effectively interact with senior clients
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, such as meeting facilitation, presentation and documentation,
requirements analysis, conceptual, logical and detailed design skills
- Broad knowledge of business and technology trends and relevance to client’s business
- Ability to apply technology in an appropriate way to meet business requirements
- Creativity with an eye to developing new and innovative solutions
- Strong problem identification and analytical skills
- Experience leading primary and secondary research & analysis, financial analysis and business case development
- Experience leading teams, and motivating others to take action
- Ability to structure and plan large projects/programs
- Experience with process mapping and process redesign.
- Experience developing and defining KPI’s
- Experience with organizational assessment and digital transformation - evaluating people and processes
- Ability to identify and manage risk on Solutions projects
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.