Data Strategy Intern/ Working student (m/f/d)
- Stralauer Allee, Berlin, Germany
Headquartered in Berlin, Publicis Emil is the marketing transformation partner of the iconic Mercedes-Benz parent Daimler AG in regional hubs and in 37 local markets.
We have an exciting internship opportunity working with a fabulous team on famous brands including Mercedes-Benz, Mercedes-AMG and Smart.
The ideal candidate would be a person that is a data oriented problem solver, an analytical thinker with Digital Marketing experience, good administrative skills and an interest in the automotive industry.
What will I spend my time doing?
- Working with regional and local teams to drive digital data solutions implementation and enhancements
- Helping drive team collaboration and a positive team environment
- Loving detail and ensuring things are analyzed and done correctly
- Prioritizing when there is a busy workload, escalating issues that need to be dealt with by senior management and ensuring teams are aware of any risks to delivery
- Providing support for presentations and administrative processes
- Providing assistance with the planning, coordination, monitoring, control and handling the communication of data projects through the preparation of status reports
- Working with ticketing system to manage all activities tracks and prioritise key tasks
- Creating project briefings
- Supporting product development activities
We are on the hunt for someone who has the following qualities:
- You need to feel capable of working with topics related to technology, data, strategy and marketing.
- You have an understanding of data analytics tools, data analysis methodologies, feel comfortable in fast-paced environments and know how to adapt
- You will have excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Be able to handle digital tracking solutions and interpret data, for example by visualizing in graphs, pie charts etc. and ensuring it is usable
- Be used to cooperating with a number of teams for example you will be required to work with local EMIL teams, data strategists in the region, media agency and other stakeholders
- Can show evidence of implementing data-driven decision making and understand how that will affect our client’s business
- Used to following procedures for example ensuring that all project documentation uses standard approved formats, follows internal documentation processes and is reviewed and approved prior delivery to our client
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint and Excel especially)
- Fluent writing and speaking skills in English
- Based in Berlin, Germany
- Understanding of different project management methodologies including the ability to identify / resolve issues & develop detailed work plans
- Knowledge of agile process and principles
- Experience in data-driven marketing campaign development, measurement, and optimization.
- Some knowledge of web technologies and the delivery of multi-disciplinary solutions
- Strong analytical, problem solving, facilitation, organizational, prioritization, decision making skills
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Experience of JIRA/Confluence would be an advantage (or similar project management and collaboration tools)