Project Management Intern/ Working student (m/f/d)
- Stralauer Allee, Berlin, Germany
Headquartered in Berlin, Publicis Emil is the marketing transformation partner of the iconic Mercedes-Benz parent Daimler AG in regional hubs and in 39 local markets.
We have an exciting internship opportunity working with a fabulous team on famous brands including Mercedes-Benz, Mercedes-AMG and Smart.
If you are passionate about digital projects, but also have an interest in the marketing or automotive industries, then Publicis Emil is the right place for you!
A Project Management Intern for our Data Hub is problem solver, analytical thinker, data-oriented team player.
You would be working with regional and local teams to drive digital data solutions implementation and enhancements.
You love the details, get excited about planning tasks ahead and thinking about risks that may get our way. You are able to understand the nuances in challenging situations, seeing implications beyond one workstream or small project, and how this can impact everyone around in long term.
You are comfortable prioritizing when there are too many balls in the air and, you have excellent verbal & written communication skills.
You need to feel capable working with topics related to technology, data, strategy and marketing.
- Assistance with the planning, coordination, monitoring, control and handling of communication about projects, including preparation of status reports.
- Close cooperation with local EMIL teams, data strategists in the region, media agency
- and other stakeholders.
- Support project delivery through effective use of internal meetings
- Assuring that projects are delivered according to schedule
- Preparation and handling of presentations and support of administrative processes
- Ensures that all project documentation uses standard / approved formats, follows internal documentation processes and is reviewed / approved prior delivery to the client
- Creation of project briefings and timings
- Preferably 2+ years of studies in Data Analytics, Marketing or Business Administration
- Ideally some practical experience with Project Management e.g. through previous internships
- Understanding of different project management methodologies including the ability to identify / resolve issues & develop detailed work plans
- An eagerness to learn, develop and grow as part of an ambitious team
- Strong organizational skills
- Passionate about digital
- Numerate with an aptitude and liking for numbers and data
- Organized with ability to manage and execute on multiple tasks
- Possesses the capacity to work independently
- Excited to join a friendly, work-hard-play-hard culture and take part in office activities
- Full working proficiency in English
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with JIRA/Confluence would be a plus