Executive Assistant (m/f/d)
- Stralauer Allee, Berlin, Germany
Publicis Emil is part of Publicis Groupe, one of the largest communication groups in the world. Publicis Emil is the global marketing transformation partner of the iconic brand Mercedes-Benz and Daimler AG with the headquarter based in Berlin, with teams spread all over the globe (39 markets).
Publicis Emil is looking for an Executive Assistant willing to be the right hand of 3 senior executives in a dynamic and creative setting in Berlin. The environment is international and multi-cultural requiring you to interact with global as well as local stakeholders.
Your role will be to take away any tasks possible from the executives’ daily role giving them the ability to use their time in the most productive way possible. You will also support them in impactful projects and with their team coordination.
- Actively managing the executives’ agendas and ensuring there are no conflicts while supporting the day to day needs and operations run smoothly
- Bring attention to priory actions, commitments and responsibilities
- Delegate and forward emails requests to the right people
- Help fine-tuning some presentations (PPT)
- Facilitating meetings, by collecting upfront the information needed to do the meeting effectively
- Following up with interfacing teams to ensure completion of previously agreed action items
- Manage knowledge management in the intranet and organize all the documents so that they are distributed to the right people and available online
- Expense administration and travel arrangements
- Appetite in understanding the marketing and advertizing sector, and Publicis Emil global approach
- Ability to interface professionally and confidentially across levels of management, cultures and disciplines
- Trustworthy with a strong track record of upholding high standards and consistent ownership
- Detailed oriented, rigorous, and ability to work tight deadlines
- Strong communications skills and Microsoft Office, especially PowerPoint
- Fluency in English and German imperative