Client Lead - Region Overseas (m/f/d)
- Stralauer Allee, Berlin, Germany
Publicis Emil is part of Publicis Groupe, one of the largest communication groups in the world. Publicis Emil is the global marketing transformation partner of the iconic brand Mercedes-Benz and Daimler AG with the headquarter based in Berlin, with teams spread all over the globe (39 markets).
The Overseas (OS) Client Leader is one of the key leadership roles in Publicis Emil. The person who takes this role will have responsibility for partnering with OS Marketing to lead the 3rd biggest business in Daimler.
• Leading Marketing Transformation in Daimler OS, with focus on delivering OS client business outcomes
• Key projects include implementation of Salesforce Marketing Cloud, DMP, CRM, OneDNA
• Building and optimizing the agency model for the OS region in partnership with OS Marketing
• Engaging with client to understand their evolving objectives and designing and delivering/evolving a scope of work/roadmap against these
• Implementing an optimized team structure, including how to partner with markets/hubs to pilot and scale new approaches to deliver on the model
• Overseeing the quality of output & client satisfaction (per agreed KPIs)
• Identifying opportunities to drive efficiencies, including where to hub & scale capabilities
• Being the “sandbox” for Daimler globally, to accelerate learning and capability to deliver 1:1 marketing at scale
• Building digital capability in Daimler
Of course, there is so much more richness in the role, from inspiring and building a young, dynamic team in Berlin, and around the region, as well as grappling with complex data models and how to apply them…to setting the vision for the future and a continued transformation glidepath…
- Top talent who has demonstrated ability to lead in all areas of brand building (communications, experiences and technology)
- Tenacity and discipline to build new agency from “scratch”
- Proven to be able to orchestrate around customer journeys
- Strong collaborator – will need to work closely with HQ and RE, as well as markets
- Preferably with international client experience
- Automotive background and German language are plus.