- La Rambla, Barcelona, Spain
· Reports to the Studio Coordinator
· Manage & schedule the workload
· Makes sure the executions meet the brands’ guidelines and quality standards.
· Coordinate external partners and resources (photographers, local studios, animal providers, etc.) when necessary.
· Solves any need the production team may have
· Experience on task or Project management tools
· Experience in the development of digital pieces
- Specialized knowledge on advertising and marketing.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and task management tools and software (Microsoft Teams, Slack and Trello to name a few).
· Capacity to deal with complexity and multitasking.
· Proactive problem solver and communicator
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to anticipate and resolve issues before they come up.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
· Ability to work with short-turnaround deadlines.
· Enthusiastic and energetic team player
· Fluent in English – Proficiency level.
Experience in similar positions: 2-3 years of experience in digital production