Interviewing Hiring Event for Customer Service Representative
- Watertown, MA, USA
We are interviewing for our Customer Service Representative Opening In the Watertown, MA locations. Phone Interview dates are Thursday September 17TH between 3:00 PM and 6:00 PM EST
Please apply with your most current Resume or Update your profile for the Invite for the Interview.
We ask that you have the qualifications listed below:
Must have Valid Driver's License with Reliable Transportation.
Able to work Full-Time Schedule between 9:30am to 6:00pm M-F Including Weekends and Some Holidays
Work Independently with Great Customer Service Skills, this role consist of a little Sales as well as some cleanings. Please Review our job description by clicking this link for more details about this position and its Pay then schedule your phone screen below. Link: https://smrtr.io/4hrRp
Public Storage remains OPEN as an essential service to the public.
We are Public Storage, the self-storage industry leader established in 1972. We have over 2,500 locations across 38 states. At a time when most hourly employers are looking to hire part-time, seasonal or temporary employees, we are looking to hire permanent full-time staff. Our company has remained strong through difficult economic waves in the past and we do not expect this time to be any different.
While some employers may be laying off employees, we are hiring and introducing new programs to support our employees through this unprecedented event.
We are an essential business and our jobs are social distancing-proof. You won’t need to worry about training as part of a group or working in a crowded space. Additionally, you will learn about our safety guidelines designed to keep you and our customers safe because it matters & we don’t take it lightly.
As a Property Manager, you provide superior customer service and a positive experience to all customers, but not in the early morning or late at night. You enjoy providing solutions to customers and selling products and services. You do not mind splitting your time between the office and outdoors to ensure the grounds and buildings are at a quality you can be proud of. If this is you, you have found your fit; our full-time Property Manager position is perfect for you and we will train you to succeed!
- Work independently at multiple locations within your District; spend time both inside and outside our property offices
- Makes sure you customer service skills translate into a positive move-in experience; get customer reviews that will make you proud!
- Recommend storage solutions and assist customers with their storage needs
- Perform cleaning and maintenance such as sweeping, mopping, picking up trash and wiping windows
- Make customer calls to answer questions about their account and collect payments
- Conduct daily physical storage unit inspection; confirm inventory availability and ensure spaces are secure and/or ready to rent
- Manage, audit, balance cash drawer; prepare and make daily deposits
- Take pride in the appearance of your property; maintain a clean and debris-free location
- Sell packing and moving supplies
- Exceed company goals and expectations at your assigned properties & get rewarded for it
- Full-time work schedule – 40 hours a week – 9:30 am to 6:00 pm
- Benefits – medical, dental, vision, 401(k), Paid Time Off, Sick Time
- Best in class training –learn a variety of skills & build your resume
- Career progression opportunities
- Hourly rate of $14.50
- On-site company housing at many locations
- Successful candidates come from a variety of customer-centered environments including retail, restaurant, fast food or other service based companies
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.