- Milwaukee, WI, USA
$90,000 in Your First Year!
Stock Award upon Hire and Participation in Company Annual Stock Program!
We Promote From Within Our Organization. Your Opportunity to Grow is in Your Hands!
Location: Milwaukee, Wisconsin
As a District Manager, you’re passionate about operational excellence, providing remarkable customer experiences and driving sales! You take pride in developing and leading an effective team; motivating them to achieve desired goals. Your leadership qualities give you the edge in successfully managing a portfolio of multi-unit locations and executing company strategies without compromising on customer experiences. If this is you, you are the leader we’re looking for! We are Public Storage, established in 1972; today we have thousands of locations nationwide and recognized as the leader in the self-storage industry!
Lead an Engaged Team:
- Recruit, motivate and retain a dedicated team of customer facing customer front line employees
- Drive your team with effective communication and provide coaching on customer service and sales strategies
Brand Ambassador & Operational Excellence:
- Managing physical assets including repair and maintenance systems and processes, vendor management and cleaning standards.
- Oversee delinquent tenant processes including auctions by coaching your team to reduce delinquency rates and improve customer retention.
- Conduct monthly property audits and ensure operational standards and safety compliance are met.
Deliver Outstanding Customer Service:
- Provide a welcoming and well-maintained environment to customers through your team, effective facility maintenance and vendor management
- Address customer inquiries and concerns promptly in a professional manner
- Grow and Maintain a Robust Business
- Drive business forward using analytics to identify trends, develop and implement strategies to capitalize on opportunities in your district.
- Communicate effectively with customers, colleagues and team-members.
- $110,000 annual total compensation award opportunity including base, bonus (paid quarterly), restricted stock units and stock dividends.
- $20,000 potential performance-based bonus in your second year
- Participation in company stock program that includes dividends paid quarterly
- Internal promotional and career opportunities throughout the United States.
- Extensive training and coaching plans – we want you to succeed!
- Comprehensive group healthcare programs.
- 401(k) with generous employer match.
- Paid time off.
- Monday thru Friday work schedule.
Qualifications & Expectations
- Demonstrated leadership in building, developing and retaining high-performing teams of non-exempt employees in a retail, service, hospitality or related industry.
- Proven track record of top tier performance.
- Experience managing operational audits and payroll budgets.
- Exceptional communication and time management skills.
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook).
- Passion for sales and customer service excellence.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- Weekend availability by telephone.
- 5 work Saturday’s per year required during peak season.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.