- Glendale, CA, USA
With more than 2,400 locations nationwide, Public Storage is the leader in the self-storage industry, and given our number of tenants, we may very well be the world's largest landlord. We've experienced unprecedented growth over the past four decades, and it's in no small part due to the dedicated team that has helped us become an S&P 500 industry leader, the country's largest real estate investment trust (REIT), and the most recognizable name in self-storage.
We are looking for a Senior Analyst to work out of our Corporate Office in Glendale, CA. The Senior Analyst will primarily support our Call Center, Pricing and Marketing teams by using their analytical skills to gather, validate, organize and interpret customer phone call data and provide managerial reporting and trends. The analyst works closely with information technology and internal business customers to research and perform root cause analysis to recommend, design and implement new processes and solutions to improve operational efficiencies.
- Gather, organize and report customer call flow data from various databases using Structured Query Language (“SQL”)
- Identify out-of- pattern trends and conditions, and report and escalate to the call center management
- Develop solutions based on data analysis to increase business efficiency
- Document and track call routing processes
- Investigate and assess customer phone service related issues to identify causes; and communicate recommendations as necessary.
- Develop forecasting tools using current technology/systems
- Translate business requirements and assist IT and external service providers with the development of technical specifications.
- Conduct User Acceptance Testing (UAT) for projects, implementations, system fixes and enhancements
- Participate and prepare analytical insight to proposed system changes and projects
- Identify process improvement opportunities
- Design and develop standard reports for metrics reporting and analysis
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Business Analytics, Mathematics preferred
- Minimum 3 years prior business analytics and data analysis experience
- Communicate performance metrics effectively to senior executives and team members
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel
- Generate ad-hoc data extracts from various databases using Structured Query Language (SQL)
- Experience in retrieving information from databases and generating ad-hoc extracts from various databases using Microsoft Access, Microsoft SQL, or other reporting tools
- Detailed oriented and organized
- Self-starter with strong multi-tasking skills
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure, accurately meet deadlines, present a professional demeanor and work well independently is essential
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.