SEM Manager - PPC
- Glendale, CA, USA
With more than 2,400 locations nationwide, Public Storage is the leader in the self-storage industry, and given our number of tenants, we may very well be the world's largest landlord. We've experienced unprecedented growth over the past four decades, and it's in no small part due to the dedicated team that has helped us become an S&P 500 industry leader, the country's largest real estate investment trust (REIT), and the most recognizable name in self-storage.
We are looking for a SEM Manager to join our Paid Media Management team in Glendale, CA.
The SEM Manager engages directly with Marketing and Paid Media Management to ensure the successful creation and implementation of ad copy across multiple ad types. They will be responsible for maintaining a constant testing cycle to ensure ads remain relevant and perform strongly.
- Responsible for creation, testing, and reporting on ad copy across various channels and ad types
- Partnering with Sr. Manager in day-to-day campaign maintenance
- Collaborating with Marketing to create new ad campaigns
- Conduct on-going A/B copy testing across all campaigns
- Manage asset and content creation for digital campaigns
- 2-3 years of experience in direct response marketing
- Strong understanding of marketing techniques
- Knowledgeable about paid search, digital ad buying, social media marketing
- Experience writing and testing various ad copy across multiple ad types
- Understanding of digital marketing techniques
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- B.S. in Business/Marketing/English/Communications or related discipline or equivalent work experience
- Experience in Excel, PowerPoint
- Experience in Google AdWords, Bing Ads, Yahoo!
- Experience with Gemini a plus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.