Senior Customer Success Operations Manager
- 229 W 43rd St, New York, NY 10036, USA
- Department: Client Operations (CSOM)
PubMatic (Nasdaq: PUBM) is an independent technology company maximizing customer value by delivering digital advertising’s supply chain of the future. PubMatic’s sell-side platform empowers the world’s leading digital content creators across the open internet to control access to their inventory and increase monetization by enabling marketers to drive return on investment and reach addressable audiences across ad formats and devices. Since 2006, our infrastructure-driven approach has allowed for the efficient processing and utilization of data in real time. By delivering scalable and flexible programmatic innovation, we improve outcomes for our customers while championing a vibrant and transparent digital advertising supply chain.
We are immediately hiring a Senior Customer Success Operations Manager to join our growing team in New York (when return to the office). Our CSOM's often come from Advertising Operations or analytical Ad Tech backgrounds.
Your role as a Customer Success Operations Manager is to provide support in the day-to-day management of publisher clients delivering world-class customer service with your experience with trouble-shooting in ad technology-related areas.
The role requires the ability to explain technical information to broad audiences and coordinate with internal teams to deliver on schedule. The successful candidate will have a unique ability to combine ad operations knowledge, technical and creative thinking with strong communication skills.
As PubMatic's products and services evolve, this Senior CSOM stays at the forefront of monetization strategies to ensure that publisher onboarding + optimization best processes are well defined and implemented successfully across the Customer Success team.
- Support new publisher onboarding and optimization best practices
- Liaise between US Customer Success, Product and Marketplace teams to track & optimize monetization for the US region
- Gather product feedback around monetization improvement areas based on the feedback received directly from customers or the Customer Success team
- Manage account setup and maintain accounts on the PubMatic system
- Ensure on-time execution of technical integrations and deliver service excellence during implementation
- Work with internal teams, including sales, marketing, business development, product management and engineering to deliver customized implementation plans to select clients
- Keeping multiple support systems updated (e.g. Salesforce, JIRA etc)
- Actively respond to escalations for both Publisher and Demand clients relating to integration issues, discrepancies, brand safety etc.
- Generate and interpret reporting that will yield competitive insights for our clients
- Work closely with internal and external customers to ensure higher returns for end customer
- Participate in and contribute to on-site quarterly business reviews with clients to review technical issues and product support opportunities
And when we return to the office, potential day travel to Bay Area client sites for strategic and quarterly business review meetings
- 4+ years experience with optimizing programmatic campaigns
- Understanding of programmatic auction dynamics
- Deep knowledge of ad serving, rich media ads + monetization
- Knowledge of RTB, PMP, Header Bidding/Wrapper, SDK and various ad formats/ad platforms
- Knowledge of ad servers + platforms such as InMobi and Google Ad Manager; exposure to DFP or MoPub is a plus
- Proficiency in Excel with pivot tables + vlookup
- Experience using complex datasets to track performance trends, identify anomalies and their root causes
- Experience with debugging tools like Fiddler, Firebug, Charles log or Chrome Inspector
- BA/BS degree
Nice to Have
- Experience with MS Access; SQL and other database tools
- Experience supporting Mobile App, OTT or CTV publishers
- Pro-active and self-motivated
- Strong attention to detail and extremely well-organized
- Good with documentation: you will design + build an optimization playbook for mobile
- Logical reasoning ability, problem solving and analytical mindset
- Customer service oriented attitude
- Organized and structured approach to tasks with an eye for detail
- Excellent written and spoken English skills
Return to Office: PubMatic employees throughout the globe have returned to our offices via a hybrid work schedule (3 days “in office” and 2 days “working remotely”) that is intended to maximize collaboration, innovation, and productivity among teams and across functions. All PubMatic employees in the US and India are required to be fully vaccinated to return to our offices. Covid-19 boosters are not required at this point in time.
Benefits: Our benefits package includes the best of what leading organizations provide such as, paid leave programs, paid holidays, healthcare, dental and vision insurance, disability and life insurance, commuter benefits, physical and financial wellness programs, unlimited DTO in the US (that we actually require you to use!), reimbursement for mobile and internet expenses and fully stocked pantries plus in-office catered lunches 3 days per week.
Diversity and Inclusion: PubMatic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we don’t just value diversity, we promote and celebrate it. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.