Technical Account Manager Mobile & Video
- 82 Dean St, West End, London W1D 3SP, UK
- Employees can work remotely
PubMatic (Nasdaq: PUBM) delivers superior revenue to publishers by being an SSP of choice for agencies and advertisers. PubMatic’s cloud infrastructure platform for digital advertising empowers app developers and publishers to increase monetization while enabling media buyers to drive return on investment by reaching and engaging their target audiences in brand-safe, premium environments across ad formats and devices. Since 2006, PubMatic has been expanding its owned and operated global infrastructure and continues to cultivate programmatic innovation. With a globally distributed workforce and no corporate headquarters, PubMatic operates 16 offices and eight data centers across North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific.
PubMatic is hiring an Technical Account Manager/ Customer Success Operations Manager/Advertising Operations to join our growing team in London.
A successful candidate will possess a unique ability to combine ad operations knowledge, technical and creative thinking with strong communication skills. This role requires the ability to explain technical information to broad audiences and coordinate with internal teams to deliver on schedule.
Your role as a Subject Matter Expert – Mobile & Video on the Customer Success team is to provide support on the day-to-day management of mobile & video publishers. You will provide world-class customer service with your troubleshooting experience. As PubMatic's products and services evolve, the Subject Matter Expert – Mobile & Video must remain at the forefront of monetization strategies to ensure that publisher onboarding & optimization best processes are well defined and are implemented successfully across the Customer Success team.
- Work as the Subject Matter Expert for Mobile & Video publisher onboarding and optimization best practices
- Liaise between UK Customer Success team, Product team and Marketplace monetization team to track & optimize monetization for the EMEA region
- Gather product feedback around mobile & video monetization improvement areas based on the feedback received directly from customers or the Customer Success team
- Manage account setup and maintain accounts on the PubMatic system
- Ensure on-time execution of technical integrations and deliver service excellence during implementation
- Work with internal teams, including sales, marketing, business development, product management and engineering to deliver customized implementation plans to select clients
- Keep multiple support systems updated (e.g. Salesforce, JIRA etc)
- Actively respond to escalations for both Publisher and Demand clients relating to integration issues, discrepancies, Brand Safety etc.
- Generate and interpret reporting that will yield competitive insights for our clients
- Work closely with internal and external customers to ensure higher returns for end customer
- Participate in and contribute to on-site quarterly business reviews with clients to review technical issues and product support opportunities
- Knowledge in regard to RTB/PMP and ad Networks; knowledge of Header Bidding/Wrapper and various ad formats/ad platforms is a plus
- Proficiency in Excel, preferably Excel Macros, MS Access; knowledge of MS Project, SQL and other Database tools is a plus
- Experience using complex datasets to track performance trends, identify anomalies and their root causes
- Ad Trafficking exposure using Ad Servers such as DFP and AdTech a plus
Will be a plus:
- Experience in managing CTV, Mobile or Video publishers
- Knowledge to use debugging tools like Fiddler, Firebug etc.
Coronavirus notice: PubMatic is actively working to ensure candidate and employee safety. Currently, all hiring and onboarding processes at PubMatic will be carried out remotely through virtual meetings until further notice.
Benefits: Our benefits package includes the best of what leading organizations provide, such as stock options, paternity/maternity leave, healthcare, dental and vision insurance plus many extra perks. As well, when we’re back in the office, we all benefit from a kitchen loaded with healthy snacks and drinks and catered lunches twice a week, and much more!
Diversity and Inclusion: PubMatic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we don’t just value diversity, we promote and celebrate it. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.