Account Manager / Senior Account Manager (Advertiser Solutions)
- 115 Amoy St, Singapore 069935
PubMatic delivers superior revenue to publishers by being an SSP of choice for agencies and advertisers. PubMatic’s cloud infrastructure platform for digital advertising empowers app developers and publishers to increase monetization while enabling media buyers to drive return on investment by reaching and engaging their target audiences in brand-safe, premium environments across ad formats and devices. Since 2006, PubMatic has been expanding its owned and operated global infrastructure and continues to cultivate programmatic innovation. With a globally distributed workforce and no corporate headquarters, PubMatic operates 16 offices and eight data centers across North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific.
We are looking for a highly motivated Account Manager / Senior Account Manager to join and become an integral part of a high paced, hardworking, fun-loving international team based out of Singapore. If you are entrepreneurial and a go-getter at heart who wishes to be part of something bigger, this role is for you!
The candidate would sit within PubMatic’s Ad Solutions department and would report into the Associate Ad Solutions Director for SEA/GCK. Your key focus will be to manage the relationships on selected buy side accounts, own the end to end account management process and drive buy side revenue uplift for SEA & GCK. You will also generate new buy side relationships as well as working with current agency partners to fulfil their business needs and optimise their potential for our publishers.
The roles & responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Define the buy side strategy for your designated agency patch
· Work with your key clients in your agency patch to provide excellent customer service including proactive & reactive media packaging of publisher opportunities and identifying additional revenue opportunities.
· Conduct quarterly business reviews and ongoing direct client management and entertainment
· Work with the SEA/GCK demand team on executing & pitching both local & global commercial deals across your assigned agency patch
· Grow platform spend to meet and exceed goals while continuously prospecting new business
· Develop a strong understanding of PubMatic’s technology and media solutions from an intellectual and applied perspective; communicate the value proposition to drive business growth
· Build and maintain close working relationships with multiple internal departments with a strong understanding for internal cross-functional communication/collaboration
· Attend industry events and conferences to network and grow your industry knowledge
· 4-5 years applicable experience in either Account Management, Relationship Management or Sales roles in digital preferably with some programmatic background.
· Strong understanding of the programmatic ecosystem and how programmatic buyers operate and plan in the agency/advertiser space
· Proven experience and success pitching/upselling programmatic offerings (specifically PMPs) into major Brands and Advertisers preferred
· Proficiency in Excel, strong experience analysing data sets to be able to provide recommendations back to either clients directly or various internal teams
· Strong presentation (Including PowerPoint) and negotiation skills
· Attention to detail and highly organised. Excellent active listening skills and proactive about collaboration.
· Exceptional verbal and written communication skills and ability to effectively translate technical language to non-technical stakeholders
Benefits: Our benefits package includes the best of what leading organizations provide, such as stock options, paternity/maternity leave, healthcare insurance, broadband reimbursement. As well, when we’re back in the office, we all benefit from a kitchen loaded with healthy snacks and drinks and catered lunches and much more!
Diversity and Inclusion: PubMatic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we don’t just value diversity, we promote and celebrate it. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.