Senior Director / Director, Advertiser Solutions (APAC)
- 115 Amoy St, Singapore 069935
- Employees can work remotely
PubMatic delivers superior revenue to publishers by being an SSP of choice for agencies and advertisers. PubMatic’s cloud infrastructure platform for digital advertising empowers app developers and publishers to increase monetization while enabling media buyers to drive return on investment by reaching and engaging their target audiences in brand-safe, premium environments across ad formats and devices. Since 2006, PubMatic has been expanding its owned and operated global infrastructure and continues to cultivate programmatic innovation. With a globally distributed workforce and no corporate headquarters, PubMatic operates 16 offices and eight data centers across North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific.
As the Director of Advertiser Solutions responsible for heading DSP relationships in APAC, the candidate will be responsible for generating new relationships with DSPs as well as working with current partners to fulfill their business needs and optimize their potential for our publishers. Candidates should possess strong sales skills and have experience in managing existing clients..This will be a revenue focused role should strive to exceed revenue targets through active selling, account management, program implementation and managing terms and expectations for new and existing DSP’s.
The candidate would be required to effectively communicate at multiple levels from junior to top level executives, both internally and externally. Internally, the role requires close collaboration with the following groups: Technical Operations, Publisher Sales, Publisher Account Management, local and global Ad Solutions team members and the global Product Management teams.
- Set targets for each DSP and put plans in place to grow platform spend to meet and exceed goals while continuously prospecting new business
- Conduct quarterly business reviews with each DSP that include areas for collaboration and growth
- Actively evaluate new DSP integration opportunities (e.g. Korea, China), especially local and format specific (in-app, OTT etc)
- Work with advertiser partners on a regular basis while providing excellent customer service including proactive media packaging of publisher opportunities resulting in higher publisher revenue
- Conduct optimisation programs to ensure auto mapping, parameters being passed, latest RTB specs and other technical requirements are being met
- Develop a strong understanding of PubMatic’s technology and media solutions from an intellectual and applied perspective; communicate the value proposition to drive business growth
- Build and maintain close working relationships with multiple internal departments with a strong understanding for internal cross-functional communication/collaboration
- Attend industry events and conferences to network and grow your industry knowledge
- 8+ years in sales or business development in the online industry. Relevant experience includes publishers, ad network / sales house, SSPs, ad exchanges, DSPs and ad agencies
- Knowledge of programmatic buying and selling including: pricing models, optimization tactics, audience trends and buying technologies
- Proficiency in Excel with a proven ability to convey data and analysis to drive business
- Strong presentation (Including PowerPoint) and negotiation skills
- Reporting to VP, Advertiser Solutions, APAC
- This role will be based in Singapore (but other locations may be considered)
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.