- Dean St, London, UK
PubMatic (Nasdaq: PUBM) delivers superior revenue to publishers by being an SSP of choice for agencies and advertisers. PubMatic’s cloud infrastructure platform for digital advertising empowers independent app developers and publishers to increase monetization while enabling media buyers to drive return on investment by reaching and engaging their target audiences in brand-safe, premium environments across ad formats and devices. Since 2006, PubMatic has been expanding its owned and operated global infrastructure and continues to cultivate programmatic innovation. PubMatic operates 15 offices and eight data centers worldwide.
PubMatic is immediately hiring a motivated and experienced Sales Operations in London.
As a Sales Operations, you will be a critical part of ensuring our go-to market (GTM) processes support the successful execution of business and sales objectives.
The ideal candidate should be highly analytical, able to provide business insights by analyzing and distilling large amounts of data with a good understanding of business processes. This position requires an agile detail-oriented individual who can quickly shift priorities and focus.
This associate will work on a variety of projects, including analyses for the GTM team, sales KPI evaluation, bonus calculations, and other ad hoc requests. The candidate should have excellent communication skills for work between the sales organization and other departments distributed across the world, such as HR, Legal, and Product Management.
- Execute the weekly production of regional Sales KPIs for the GTM organization
- Support Regional Business Leaders in EMEA with quarterly target setting process
- Work across systems to ensure customer information is synchronized and accurate
- Serve as a trusted partner to the EMEA Sales organization by defining, tracking, and implementing business objectives, strategy, tactics, and processes that scale
- Drive improvement of sales processes, policies, and procedure
- Support special projects and structure business problems, evaluate options, implement actionable recommendations, and track success
- 3+ years experience in consulting, finance, sales operations, advertising industry, or operational environments
- BA/BS degree
- Analytical with a strong attention to detail
- Excellent Excel, PowerPoint and Salesforce capabilities
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- Good problem solving and research abilities
- Confidence + maturity to manage access to financial information
- Ability to build relationships across the organization
Coronavirus notice: PubMatic is actively working to ensure candidate and employee safety. Currently, all hiring and onboarding processes at PubMatic will be carried out remotely through virtual meetings until further notice.
Benefits: Our benefits package includes the best of what leading organizations provide, such as stock options, paternity/maternity leave, healthcare, dental and vison insurance plus many extra perks including Perkspot unlimited PTO (that we actually require you to use!). As well, when we’re back in the office, we all benefit from a kitchen loaded with healthy snacks and drinks and catered lunches twice a week, and much more!
Diversity and Inclusion: PubMatic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we don’t just value diversity, we promote and celebrate it. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.