Account Executive, Advertiser Solutions (OMG)
- Dean St, West End, London, UK
PubMatic (Nasdaq: PUBM) delivers superior revenue to publishers by being an SSP of choice for agencies and advertisers. PubMatic’s cloud infrastructure platform for digital advertising empowers independent app developers and publishers to increase monetization while enabling media buyers to drive return on investment by reaching and engaging their target audiences in brand-safe, premium environments across ad formats and devices. Since 2006, PubMatic has been expanding its owned and operated global infrastructure and continues to cultivate programmatic innovation. With a globally distributed workforce and no corporate headquarters, PubMatic operates 16 offices and eight data centers across North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific
The Account Executive, Advertiser Solutions, will help support the teams existing agency team/relationships, with specific responsibility for developing and driving PubMatic PMP adoption across Omnicom agency group.
They will develop a deep understanding of the product, inventory and audiences available across PubMatic’s publisher and data partner portfolio in order to provide proactive and reactive support to our agency team.
- Developing and utilizing relationships within the agency to understand and drive PMP adoption
- Receiving, understanding, and reacting to ‘deal’ briefs from buyers – developing and building packages* that meet their requirements
- Communicate the PMP needs and asks to Ad Solutions, Client services, and publisher teams
- Working with product marketing to develop proactive promotion of either a targeted or broad range of packages
- Working with the Ad Operations/Deal Desk to develop an understanding of best practices in order to refine the future offering
In order to be successful the Account Executive, Agency Holding Companies, will need to work closely with the following key stakeholders:
- The EMEA Ad Solutions team members – in order to deeply understand their buyer portfolio and subsequent needs, including media planning calendars
- The EMEA Audience Encore team – to gain a deep understanding of the audience segments that our data partners are providing and to work with both the Audience Encore team and the Ad Solutions team to ensure that the most relevant audience segments are prioritized for onboarding and then packaged and promoted to both internal stakeholders and external customers
- The EMEA Customer Success team – to gain a deep understanding of our publisher portfolio across the region, ensuring that the most relevant inventory is packaged and promoted to internal and external customers
- The EMEA Publisher Development team – acting as an information source to the publisher development team to ensure that they are focusing their efforts on securing the publisher portfolio most in-demand from buyers
- The Customer Success Operations Management team – to actively review the performance of packages, leveraging knowledge to refine future offerings
- experience in a sales planning, trading, investment role at a tier 1 publisher or advertising agency
- Understanding of the programmatic ecosystem
- Strong relationships across Omnicom agency group
- Experience directly supporting either supply or demand side clients (including publishers, agencies, brands direct, DSP's) as well as internal teams covering Sales, Account Management, Technical Account Management, and Customer Success
- Strong experience with Excel and analyzing data sets to be able to provide recommendations back to either clients directly or various internal teams
Coronavirus notice: PubMatic is actively working to ensure candidate and employee safety. Currently, all our hiring and onboarding processes will be carried out remotely through virtual meetings until further notice.
Benefits: Our benefits package includes the best of what leading organizations provide, such as stock options, paternity + maternity leave and healthcare. And when we’re back in the office, we all benefit from a kitchen loaded with healthy snacks and drinks, catered lunches twice a week, and much more.
Diversity and Inclusion: PubMatic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we don’t just value diversity, we promote and celebrate it. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.