Account Manager, Advertiser Solutions
- 229 W 43rd St, New York, NY 10036, USA
PubMatic (Nasdaq: PUBM) delivers superior revenue to publishers by being an SSP of choice for agencies and advertisers. PubMatic’s cloud infrastructure platform for digital advertising empowers app developers and publishers to increase monetization while enabling media buyers to drive return on investment by reaching and engaging their target audiences in brand-safe, premium environments across ad formats and devices. Since 2006, PubMatic has been expanding its owned and operated global infrastructure and continues to cultivate programmatic innovation. PubMatic operates 14 offices and eight data centers worldwide.
The Account Manager, Advertiser Solutions is responsible for supporting Agency relationships within the PubMatic platform as well as working with current partners and internal teams to fulfill their business needs and optimize their potential for our publishers.
Candidate will do this through various tasks including reporting, general account management, program implementation and managing terms and expectations for new and existing clients.
- Work with teams both internal and external to drive business goals and help our clients exceed their KPIs. This includes:
- Dealing with troubleshooting and reporting
- Optimization best practices
- Proactively provide strategic recommendations to existing clients to help upsell/drive incremental revenue growth for PubMatic
- Has a strong understanding of PubMatic’s tech along with media solutions/products and will use this knowledge to demonstrate PubMatic value to clients
- Be a trusted point of contact for clients and internal asks and will ensure responses are handled in a timely manner
- 3-6 years applicable experience in either Account Management, Client Services, Sales or Business Development roles in the AdTech industry. Relevant experience includes: publishers, ad network / sales house, SSPs, ad exchanges, DSPs and ad agencies
- Exposure to and familiarity with Programmatic eco-system and industry at large
- Knowledge of programmatic buying and selling including: pricing models, optimization tactics, audience trends and buying technologies
- Proficiency in Excel with a proven ability to convey data and analysis to drive business
- Data Visualization experience with tools such as Looker, Tableau, PowerBI are a plus
- Strong presentation (Including PowerPoint) and negotiation skills
Coronavirus notice: PubMatic is actively working to ensure candidate and employee safety. Currently, all hiring and onboarding processes at PubMatic will be carried out remotely through virtual meetings until further notice.
Benefits: Our benefits package includes the best of what leading organizations provide, such as stock options, paternity/maternity leave, healthcare, dental and vison insurance plus many extra perks including Perkspot unlimited PTO (that we actually require you to use!). As well, when we’re back in the office, we all benefit from a kitchen loaded with healthy snacks and drinks and catered lunches twice a week, and much more!
Diversity and Inclusion: PubMatic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we don’t just value diversity, we promote and celebrate it. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.