Senior / Customer Success Operations Manager
- 3 Lagoon Dr, Redwood City, CA 94065, USA
PubMatic (Nasdaq: PUBM) delivers superior revenue to publishers by being an SSP of choice for agencies and advertisers.
PubMatic’s cloud infrastructure platform for digital advertising empowers independent app developers and publishers to increase monetization while enabling media buyers to drive return on investment by reaching and engaging their target audiences in brand-safe, premium environments across ad formats and devices.
Since 2006, PubMatic has been expanding its owned and operated global infrastructure and continues to cultivate programmatic innovation. PubMatic operates 15 offices and eight data centers worldwide.
We are immediately hiring a strong Senior / Customer Success Operations Manager to join our growing team in Redwood City (when we eventually return to the office).
This key contributor on the Customer Success team supports omnichannel publishers with world-class customer service and troubleshooting experience in mobile ad serving. The role requires the ability to explain technical information to broad audiences and coordinate with internal teams to deliver on schedule.
As PubMatic's products and services evolve, this CSOM stays at the forefront of monetization strategies to ensure that publisher onboarding + optimization best processes are well defined and implemented successfully across the Customer Success team.
The successful candidate will have a unique ability to combine ad operations knowledge, technical and creative thinking with strong communication skills.
- Support new publisher onboarding and optimization best practices
- Liaise between US Customer Success, Product and Marketplace teams to track & optimize monetization for the US region
- Gather product feedback around monetization improvement areas based on the feedback received directly from customers or the Customer Success team
- Manage account setup and maintain accounts on the PubMatic system
- Ensure on-time execution of technical integrations and deliver service excellence during implementation
- Work with internal teams, including sales, marketing, business development, product management and engineering to deliver customized implementation plans to select clients
- Keeping multiple support systems updated (e.g. Salesforce, JIRA etc)
- Actively respond to escalations for both Publisher and Demand clients relating to integration issues, discrepancies, brand safety etc.
- Generate and interpret reporting that will yield competitive insights for our clients
- Work closely with internal and external customers to ensure higher returns for end customer
- Participate in and contribute to on-site quarterly business reviews with clients to review technical issues and product support opportunities
- And when we return to the office, potential day travel to Bay Area client sites for strategic and quarterly business review meetings
- 2+ years experience with optimizing programmatic campaigns
- Understanding of programmatic auction dynamics
- Deep knowledge of ad serving, rich media ads + monetization
- Knowledge of RTB, PMP, Header Bidding/Wrapper, SDK and various ad formats/ad platforms
- Knowledge of ad servers + platforms such as InMobi and Google Ad Manager; exposure to DFP or MoPub is a plus
- Proficiency in Excel with pivot tables + vlookup
- Experience using complex datasets to track performance trends, identify anomalies and their root causes
- Experience with debugging tools like Fiddler, Firebug, Charles log or Chrome Inspector
Nice to Have:
- Experience with MS Access; SQL and other database tools
- Experience supporting Mobile App, OTT or CTV publishers
- Pro-active and self-motivated
- Strong attention to detail and extremely well-organized
- Good with documentation: you will design + build an optimization playbook for mobile
- Logical reasoning ability, problem solving and analytical mindset
- Customer service oriented attitude
- Organized and structured approach to tasks with an eye for detail
- Excellent written and spoken English skills
Coronavirus notice: PubMatic is actively working to ensure candidate and employee safety. Currently, all our hiring and onboarding processes will be carried out remotely through virtual meetings until further notice.
Benefits: Our benefits package includes the best of what leading organizations provide, such as stock options, paternity/maternity leave, healthcare, dental and vision insurance, Perkspot and unlimited PTO (that we actually require you to use!). As well, when we’re back in the office, we all benefit from a kitchen loaded with healthy snacks and drinks and catered lunches twice a week, and much more!
Diversity and Inclusion: PubMatic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we don’t just value diversity, we promote and celebrate it. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.