- Aundh, Pune, India
PubMatic (Nasdaq: PUBM) delivers superior revenue to publishers by being an SSP of choice for agencies and advertisers. PubMatic’s cloud infrastructure platform for digital advertising empowers app developers and publishers to increase monetization while enabling media buyers to drive return on investment by reaching and engaging their target audiences in brand-safe, premium environments across ad formats and devices. Since 2006, PubMatic has been expanding its owned and operated global infrastructure and continues to cultivate programmatic innovation. PubMatic operates 14 offices and eight data centers worldwide.
We are looking for a smart, passionate Marketing Manager to join our global marketing team, and own the strategy and tactical execution of our employer branding in India.
Based in Pune, in this role, you'll promote PubMatic as a great place to work and communicate our unique culture to local audiences, with a specific focus on supporting the engineering department. You'll be responsible for leading the development and activation of numerous brand programs and will work with stakeholders including our HR, Global Marketing and our Engineering departments.
The ideal candidate has a strong employer brand / recruitment marketing experience, with the ability to marry global programs and local knowledge to create scalable marketing narratives, messaging, campaigns, digital communication and more. You will have the ability to manage multiple projects concurrently (at both, a high level and a very detailed level) and enjoy working in a fast-moving organization.
This is an opportunity to have ownership over the next stage of a strategic Marketing career, work won innovative campaigns, influence global strategy, and own the development and delivery of end-to-end employer branding programs.
Responsibilities & Deliverables:
- Own the day-to-day planning and execution of brand and marketing efforts to support India / Engineering hiring initiatives
- Be the subject matter expert on local talent market and competitive landscape
- Build relationships with internal stakeholders to determine the right channels and campaigns and sponsorships to execute a sustained employer branding strategy
- Create engaging content to share through local channels, including owned website / blog and social media accounts, external publications and events
- Work with HR to engage employees in employment branding efforts
- Manage the employer branding content repository and ensure that local teams have access to the latest materials
- Manage local PR outreach, ad campaign strategy and execution on local marketing platforms where applicable
- Support HR and Engineering teams to understand the business needs and develop programs to support recruitment readiness and effectiveness
- Align with global marketing and communications teams in all campaigns and programs
- Gather feedback from internal teams to continuously improve employer branding initiatives and materials
- Define, track, and report on key metrics to track campaign performance and ROI
- 5+ years marketing experience
- Experience in Employment Branding or Recruitment Marketing
- Knowledgeable about local recruitment trends, advertising and marketing in India
- Experience driving marketing campaigns independently and executing on multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to handle the pace and ambiguity that comes with working in a fast-paced, always-on, start-up environment across multiple time zones and teams
Coronavirus notice: PubMatic is actively working to ensure candidate and employee safety. Currently, all hiring and onboarding processes at PubMatic will be carried out remotely through virtual meetings until further notice.
Benefits: Our benefits package includes the best of what leading organizations provide, such as stock options, paternity/maternity leave, healthcare insurance, broadband reimbursement. As well, when we’re back in the office, we all benefit from a kitchen loaded with healthy snacks and drinks and catered lunches and much more!
Diversity and Inclusion: PubMatic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we don’t just value diversity, we promote and celebrate it. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.