Audience & Data Sales Manager
- 109 Pitt St, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
- Employees can work remotely
PubMatic is a digital advertising technology company for premium content creators. The PubMatic platform empowers independent app developers and publishers to control and maximize their digital advertising businesses. PubMatic’s publisher-centric approach enables advertisers to maximize ROI by reaching and engaging their target audiences in brand-safe, premium environments across ad formats and devices. Since 2006, PubMatic has created an efficient, global infrastructure and remains at the forefront of programmatic innovation. Headquartered in Redwood City, California, PubMatic operates 13 offices and nine data centers worldwide.
PubMatic delivers superior revenue to publishers by being the sell-side platform of choice for agencies and advertisers. The PubMatic platform empowers independent app developers and publishers to maximize their digital advertising monetization while enabling advertisers to increase ROI by reaching and engaging their target audiences in brand-safe, premium environments across ad formats and devices.
Since 2006, PubMatic has created an efficient, global infrastructure and remains at the forefront of programmatic innovation. Headquartered in Redwood City, California, PubMatic operates 13 offices and six data centers worldwide
Audience Encore is an audience data platform designed to improve the way marketers and data owners transact on audience data by giving more control to the data owner and better ROI for the advertiser. Publishers with first-party data and data providers can simply upload their segments to Audience Encore, generate a Deal ID for single, recurring, or customized use, and then transact programmatically alongside premium PubMatic inventory in private or open marketplaces.
The Audience and Data Sales Manager is a new, highly visible and strategically important role at PubMatic, reporting into the Head of Audience, APAC. We are looking for an individual whose data and audience targeting experience has given her or him a keen understanding of how to leverage first party data assets, especially publisher first-party data, for commercialization in a real-time bidding environment.
There are 3 primary focus areas for the role: manage and grow the existing Strategic and VIP data partner accounts, pitching to win unique and sought after data partners to work with PubMatic and gathering customer feedback on PubMatic audience products to filter back to the product team, ensuring that our customers in APAC are being heard.
The promotion of Audience Encore as a path to monetising publisher data will be key to success as well as the servicing of publisher sales teams to ensure they are fully trained to be able to use the platform effectively.
A deep understanding of the role that data targeting serves in the digital ecosystem is a prerequisite as well as experience working across multiple APAC markets.
This role can be either based in our Sydney office or Singapore office.
- Identify and pitch to key strategic audience and data customers across APAC, working closely with Publisher Development and regional leaders.
- Work with the Customer Success teams to identify existing publisher upsell opportunities, and support in pitching where needed.
- Define and execute PubMatic’s audience and data sales strategy with publishers, data companies, advertisers and agencies
- Manage our key Data Partner accounts, working with these customers to help ramp monetisation, combining their segments with our inventory to meet buyer requirements.
- Lead quarterly business reviews to identify new opportunities and take our partners through the PubMatic product roadmap.
- Deep understanding of the different customer data sets, using this knowledge to train up our Ad Solutions team to be able to effectively represent our partners in market.
- Listen to customer needs around the Audience Encore product, filtering their feedback to the relevant product leads during steering committees and product check ins.
- Update the APAC leadership team on pipeline and monetisation progress during bi-weekly steering committee meetings.
- Form deep relationships with our data partners, positioning PubMatic as their default option when it comes to offsite audience monetisation via deal ID.
- 5+ years of relevant industry experience in the audience segmentation, data sales and programmatic industries.
- Experience of managing a sales pipeline, working prospects through the funnel and closing sales.
- Comfortable with benefit selling and articulating complex propositions in a simple manner.
- Solution oriented: able to shape the roadmap of features requested by clients and lead discussion in relationship with our Product Management and development teams
- Superb communicator and service-oriented leader
- Ability to present effectively to C-level executives and confidently navigate challenges
- Advance English proficiency
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.