Senior Customer Success Manager
- Minami Aoyama, Tokyo, Japan
PubMatic is a digital advertising technology company for premium content creators. The PubMatic platform empowers independent app developers and publishers to control and maximize their digital advertising businesses. PubMatic’s publisher-centric approach enables advertisers to maximize ROI by reaching and engaging their target audiences in brand-safe, premium environments across ad formats and devices. Since 2006, PubMatic has created an efficient, global infrastructure and remains at the forefront of programmatic innovation. Headquartered in Redwood City, California, PubMatic operates 13 offices and nine data centers worldwide.
Senior Customer Success Manager are the primary owners of PubMatic’s global Publisher base. As a Senior Customer Success Manager Japan, you would develop strategic partnerships with our premium publishers to grow their digital advertising business, focusing on the programmatic revenue opportunity. In order to do so, our Senior Customer Success Manager closely consult with key strategic and tactical contacts through long-term relationship development, and deep understanding of PubMatic’s product offerings and market forces.
In this role, you would have quarterly top-line revenue targets, and be responsible for ensuring PubMatic exceeds the Publisher expectations whilst protecting their brand. Through regular check-ins, rigorous performance analyses, cross-functional project management and industry event attendance, Senior Customer Success Manager act and are seen as programmatic specialists and advisors who achieve results.
You would report into the Director of Customer Success, who oversees the broader regional customer success team.
· Manage a portfolio of high-spend and high-potential supply partners by thoroughly understanding growth drivers, identifying opportunities for growth, managing risks and creating multi-quarter plans for achievement
· Leverage your analytical skills and knowledge of the programmatic marketplace to influence advertising strategy and execution towards “programmatic-first”
· Meet or exceed targets consistently, while prioritizing and delivering outstanding customer experience to PubMatic’s customers
· Develop an understanding of technical aspects of ad serving and SSP functionality
· Coach peers proactively in the organization to create skill lift that drives client growth and contributes to overall team success
· Generate business plans by collaborating with specialists, Engineers and Product teams and defining business goals, key strategies and success metrics
Desired Skills and Experience:
· At least 2-5 years prior applicable experience in a Customer Success role (ideally at a SSP or Publisher)
· Familiarity with Programmatic basics and relevant industry trends (expert level knowledge not required)
· We're also open to Media Agency professionals who has good programmatic experience
· Knowledge in regard to RTB/PMP, Ad Networks, Header Bidding/Wrapper
· Experience in mobile or video monetization is a plus
· Understanding of buying patterns in a programmatic environment
· Strong presentation skills
· Flexible, start-up mindset with proven success in fast-paced, unstructured environments
· Experience working with high growth clients. Proven success building relationships with and influencing the perspective of decision makers
· Native Japanese Written and spoken on English
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.