- Aundh, Pune, MH, India
PubMatic (Nasdaq: PUBM) delivers superior revenue to publishers by being an SSP of choice for agencies and advertisers. PubMatic’s cloud infrastructure platform for digital advertising empowers app developers and publishers to increase monetization while enabling media buyers to drive return on investment by reaching and engaging their target audiences in brand-safe, premium environments across ad formats and devices. Since 2006, PubMatic has been expanding its owned and operated global infrastructure and continues to cultivate programmatic innovation. PubMatic operates 14 offices and eight data centers worldwide.
As a software architect, you would design and build highly scalable, efficient, fault tolerant and high-performance distributed systems. You would nurture innovation, mentor engineers and review their code and design. You would rapidly prototype and build proof of concepts that begin as abstract problem statements and would evolve into full-fledged solutions over time. You should be self-driven, be passionate about technology and must enjoy delivering elegant solutions to complex problems. In order to be successful in this role, you will need a solid foundation in computer science, strong programming and design skills and exposure to cutting edge technologies. You would not only have a major impact at PubMatic but will also help define the future of ad tech.
- Work closely with other architects, engineers and product managers to define, design and deliver high quality solutions.
- Responsible for overall architecture, high level design, low level design and non-functional requirements.
- Build reusable libraries and frameworks that can be used across the organisation.
- Take up complex technical, scalability or performance challenges.
- Evaluate technologies and prototype solutions.
- Work in a fast-paced agile environment and be able to own and take a vision or high-level concept and work with different teams to make it a reality.
- Define and maintain standards by influencing internal and external teams.
- Mentor engineers, conduct code and design reviews and be hands on to develop technical products.
- Collaborate and contribute towards designing and building our next generation platform.
- Work with stake holders in making the right long term technical decisions.
- Develop new features within product management roadmap.
- Strong foundation in computer science, algorithms, data structures and designing systems is a must.
- Must have a track record of successfully building and maintaining large scale, high performance technology products.
- Demonstrable versatility in multiple back-end technologies like Java, Spring, Go, MySQL, NoSQL, Hadoop ecosystem and front-end technologies like Angular and HTML5.
- Working experience with docker and Kubernetes.
- Experience building and enhancing large scale service / microservice oriented platforms.
- Strong hands-on experience is expected.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills are essential.
- Strong ability to work with a diverse group of cross functional teams and lead them to adopt new architectures and paradigms is vital.
- Skills to evaluate, recommend and implement new tools and technologies.
- Prior experience with ad tech product companies is a plus.
- Experience in leading open-source projects is a plus.
- BE / MS in Computer Science or equivalent
Coronavirus notice: PubMatic is actively working to ensure candidate and employee safety. Currently, all hiring and on-boarding processes at PubMatic will be carried out remotely through virtual meetings until further notice.
Benefits: Our benefits package includes the best of what leading organizations provide, such as stock options, paternity/maternity leave, healthcare insurance, broadband reimbursement. As well, when we’re back in the office, we all benefit from a kitchen loaded with healthy snacks and drinks and catered lunches and much more!
Diversity and Inclusion: PubMatic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we don’t just value diversity, we promote and celebrate it. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.