Customer Success Operations Manager
- Beijing, Beijing, China
- Employees can work remotely
PubMatic is a digital advertising technology company for premium content creators. The PubMatic platform empowers independent app developers and publishers to control and maximize their digital advertising businesses. PubMatic’s publisher-centric approach enables advertisers to maximize ROI by reaching and engaging their target audiences in brand-safe, premium environments across ad formats and devices. Since 2006, PubMatic has created an efficient, global infrastructure and remains at the forefront of programmatic innovation. Headquartered in Redwood City, California, PubMatic operates 13 offices and nine data centers worldwide.
Your role as a Customer Success Operations Manager is to provide support in the day-to-day management of publisher clients delivering world-class customer service with your experience with trouble-shooting in ad technology-related areas. You will be working closely with the Customer Success Manager to setup, integrate and optimize publisher integrations to drive incremental platform revenue.
A successful candidate will possess a unique ability to combine ad operations knowledge, technical- and problem solving skills with a high degree of attention to details.
As PubMatic's products and services evolve, the Client Success Operations Manager must stay at the forefront of new capabilities to ensure that the implementation process is defined, tested and optimized with new publishers, and are ready for broad adoption.
· Manage account setup and maintain accounts on the PubMatic system
· Ensure on-time execution of technical integrations and deliver service excellence during implementation
· Work with internal teams, including sales, marketing, business development, product management and engineering to deliver customized implementation plans to select clients
· Keeping multiple support systems updated (e.g. Salesforce, JIRA etc)
· Actively respond to escalations for both Publisher and Demand clients relating to integration issues, discrepancies, Brand Safety etc.
· Generate and interpret reporting that will yield competitive insights for our clients
· Work closely with internal and external customers to ensure higher returns for end customer
· Knowledge in regards to RTB/PMP and ad Networks; knowledge of Header Bidding/Wrapper and various ad formats/ad platforms is a plus
· Proficiency in Excel, preferably Excel Macros, knowledge of SQL and other Database tools is a plus
· Experience using complex datasets to track performance trends, identify anomalies and their root causes
· Ad Trafficking exposure using Ad Servers such as GAM and AdTech a plus
· Knowledge to use debugging tools like Fiddler, Firebug etc
· At least 2-5 years prior applicable experience in a Customer Success role (ideally at SSP’s or Publishers)
· We're also open to Media Agency professionals who has good programmatic experience
Personal Characteristics and Competencies
· Pro-active and self-motivated as will be a part of a small team
· Logical reasoning ability, Problem solving and analytical mindset, Customer service-oriented attitude, Organized and structured approach to tasks with an eye for detail
· Written and spoken on both English and Mandarin
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.