Senior Software QA Automation Engineer- AdServer/Video
- Bangalore, Bangalore, India
PubMatic is a digital advertising technology company for premium content creators. The PubMatic platform empowers independent app developers and publishers to control and maximize their digital advertising businesses. PubMatic’s publisher-first approach enables advertisers to maximize ROI by reaching and engaging their target audiences in brand-safe, premium environments across ad formats and devices. Since 2006, PubMatic has created an efficient, global infrastructure and remains at the forefront of programmatic innovation. Headquartered in Redwood City, California, PubMatic operates 13 offices and nine data centers worldwide.
As a Sr. QA Automation Engineer - AdServer, you will have the opportunity to work closely with hardware and software industry technical experts and design teams to come up with test requirements and specifications. You will work with team of QA engineers to plan/execute tests to validate and benchmark several server side features capable of serving more than 190+ billion request a day coming at scale of millions of requests in a second (QPS). You will be developing automated test suites to increase functional and integration automation test coverage & benchmark performance of PubMatic AdServer and calibrate QA Automation tools using object-oriented programming.Your innovations, test plans, execution and inputs will help in building new scalable software solutions and Products at PubMatic.
- Experience working in a Linux/Unix environment.
- Must be proficient in the Automation Frameworks.
- Hands-on experience with test Automation of any backend applications (e.g DB, server-side) using Python.
- Strong understanding of testing methodologies.
- Scripting, strong problem analysis and troubleshooting skills.
- Experience in databases, preferably MySQL.
- Good understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Performance testing experience with relevant automation and monitoring tools.
- Responsible for coming up with and executing scale tests, performance and longevity tests.
Good to have:
- Integrate end-end tests with CI/CD pipelines and monitor and improve metrics around test coverage, pass rates.
- Work in a dynamic Agile development environment and being adaptable to changing requirements.
- Intense eagerness to learn, ready to dive deep into complex problems.
- Exposure to Dockerization or Virtualization will be an added advantage.
- REST/API testing experience will be an added advantage.
- Basic understanding of OS.
Coronavirus notice: PubMatic is actively working to ensure candidate and employee safety. Currently, all hiring and onboarding processes at PubMatic will be carried out remotely through virtual meetings until further notice.
Benefits: Our benefits package includes the best of what leading organizations provide, such as stock options, paternity/maternity leave, healthcare insurance, broadband reimbursement. As well, when we’re back in the office, we all benefit from a kitchen loaded with healthy snacks and drinks and catered lunches and much more!
Diversity and Inclusion: PubMatic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we don’t just value diversity, we promote and celebrate it. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.