Senior Product Manager, Inventory Quality and Media Buyer Console
- 229 W 43rd St, New York, NY 10036, USA
PubMatic delivers superior revenue to publishers by being the sell-side platform of choice for agencies and advertisers. The PubMatic platform empowers independent app developers and publishers to maximize their digital advertising monetization while enabling advertisers to increase ROI by reaching and engaging their target audiences in brand-safe, premium environments across ad formats and devices. Since 2006, PubMatic has created an efficient, global infrastructure and remains at the forefront of programmatic innovation. Headquartered in Redwood City, California, PubMatic operates 14 offices and nine data centers worldwide.
The Senior Product Manager, Inventory Quality and Media Buyer Console is responsible for driving and implementing product strategy for our buy-side initiative in regards to inventory quality and measurement projects of our programmatic media marketplace. In addition, this person will lead the roadmap of our direct media buying platform and support to increases its' adoption.
The successful candidate will have a strong product management portfolio of successful products and a deep understanding of the evolving role that data and audience play in the programmatic market.
They will have a full spectrum of product skills including evangelizing their product internally and in the market, assessing competition, defining the vision, collaborating with engineering, operations, and marketing to develop products, and the successful delivery and adoption of platforms.
As a member of the product management team, you will be responsible for creating the product vision, strategy, design, and execution of your area of the product portfolio.
- Be the authority on how buyers transact and use our Media Buyer Console in the advertising industry.
- Understand measurement challenges, inform the teams how to optimize the inventory quality of our marketplace.
- Develop frameworks and strategies to analyze competitive landscape, potential data partnerships, and opportunities
- Collaborate with product teams, partnerships, and engineers to bring solutions to market on time and within budget
- Develop and communicate a clear product roadmap to clients, internal teams, and company executives and board members
- Own backlog grooming and prioritization while collaborating with stakeholders
- Understand and educate marketing and buy and sell-side teams on the landscape, key factors, key indicators, and how we will take advantage of them.
- 3-4+ years of product management and/or technical experience in digital publishing, adtech, or media buying.
- 3+ years recent experience in the DSP, Programmatic Media Buying, in digital media across mobile, web, and connected TV streaming devices.
- Familiar with 1st & 3rd party measurement, fraud, and brand safety solutions.
- Strong interpersonal skills and proven leadership track record.
- Autonomous learner, curious problem solver, and team player
- Ability to sell in close concert with salespeople and solutions engineers to a diversity of clients.
- Exceptional client communication and interaction skills, including the ability to communicate with client and business teams to gather and validate requirements.
- The position will require some domestic and international travel
- Experience working in media trading desks, agencies is a plus
- Experience with 3rd party attribution systems is a plus
- Experience with UI/UX is a plus
Coronavirus notice: PubMatic is actively working to ensure candidate and employee safety. Currently, all hiring and on-boarding processes at PubMatic will be carried out remotely through virtual meetings until further notice.
Benefits: Our benefits package includes the best of what leading organizations provide, such as maternity/paternity leave, stock options, family healthcare, dental and vison insurance plus many extra perks including unlimited PTO (that we actually require you to use!). As well, when we’re back in the office, we all benefit from a kitchen loaded with healthy snacks and drinks and catered lunches twice a week, and much more!
Diversity and Inclusion: PubMatic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we don’t just value diversity, we promote and celebrate it. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.