- Aundh, Pune, MH, India
PubMatic (Nasdaq: PUBM) delivers superior revenue to publishers by being an SSP of choice for agencies and advertisers. PubMatic’s cloud infrastructure platform for digital advertising empowers app developers and publishers to increase monetization while enabling media buyers to drive return on investment by reaching and engaging their target audiences in brand-safe, premium environments across ad formats and devices. Since 2006, PubMatic has been expanding its owned and operated global infrastructure and continues to cultivate programmatic innovation. PubMatic operates 14 offices and eight data centers worldwide.
Header Bidding and OpenWrap
This team is responsible for developing the cutting edge solutions to handle billion of ad requests on a daily basis. These products open up more demands for publishers by connecting to different ad exchanges. These applications get the bids from multiple exchanges and runs a smart auction to maximize the revenue for the publishers. With more emphasis on privacy and security, browsers adding restrictions on third party cookies there are lot of challenges in identity space. This team is responsible for sharing the identity information from different ID vendors or direct publishers with demand sources to allow better monetisation for publishers and better reach for demand partners.
We have hundreds of servers running across multiple data centers. It is distributed, highly available and low latency environment. This team is at the forefront of the innovation and has impeccable record of winning all the PubMatic hackathons.
We are looking for a highly motivated, passionate, result-oriented mid-level engineers who can take up the challenge of building massively scalable distributed systems. The candidate thrives in fast paced environment, and loves pushing the envelop. The candidate must be able to handle multiple competing priorities in a dynamic environment. The candidate must exhibit excellent communication skills and should be able to talk to different stakeholders such as Architect, Product Managers, Scrum Master.
If you enjoy building highly scalable, distributed systems in a fun loving startup culture with enterprise resources, then it’s time to bid goodbye to that boring, stagnant and unchallenging job.
- Convert the business stories into technical solutions
- Cultivate sustained innovation to deliver exceptional products to customers
- Ensure timely and top-quality product delivery
- Ensure that the end product is fully and correctly defined and documented
- Ensure implementation/continuous improvement of formal processes to support product development activities
- Drive the architecture/design decisions needed to achieve cost-effective and high-performance results
- Conduct feasibility analysis produce functional and design specifications of proposed new features.
- Provide helpful and productive code reviews for peers and junior members of the team.
- Troubleshoot complex issues discovered in-house as well as in customer environments.
- 4 to 8 years of product development experience
- Understanding of managing and publishing releases using Git branching and tools like npm and Yarn.
- Experience in developing automated unit and functional tests
- Good to have a robust understanding of HTML and CSS core concepts and best practices.
- Working experience in a Linux/UNIX environment is good to have. Should be willing to adapt, if not experienced in this environment.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- BE/BTech/BS/BCS/MCS/MCA in Computers or equivalent
Coronavirus notice: PubMatic is actively working to ensure candidate and employee safety. Currently, all hiring and onboarding processes at PubMatic will be carried out remotely through virtual meetings until further notice.
Benefits: Our benefits package includes the best of what leading organizations provide, such as stock options, paternity/maternity leave, healthcare insurance, broadband reimbursement. As well, when we’re back in the office, we all benefit from a kitchen loaded with healthy snacks and drinks and catered lunches and much more!
Diversity and Inclusion: PubMatic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we don’t just value diversity, we promote and celebrate it. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.