Customer Success Manager, Video Publishers
- 229 W 43rd St, New York, NY 10036, USA
PubMatic delivers superior revenue to publishers by being the sell-side platform of choice for agencies and advertisers. The PubMatic platform empowers independent app developers and publishers to maximize their digital advertising monetization while enabling advertisers to increase ROI by reaching and engaging their target audiences in brand-safe, premium environments across ad formats and devices. Since 2006, PubMatic has created an efficient, global infrastructure and remains at the forefront of programmatic innovation. Headquartered in Redwood City, California, PubMatic operates 14 offices and nine data centers worldwide.
Customer Success Managers (CSMs) are the primary owners of PubMatic’s global Publisher base. As a Customer Success Manager, Video Publishers you would develop strategic partnerships with our premium Video Publishers to grow their digital advertising business, focusing on the programmatic revenue opportunity. In order to do so, our CSMs closely consult with key strategic and tactical contacts through long-term relationship development, and deep understanding of PubMatic’s product offerings and market forces.
In this role, you would have quarterly top-line revenue targets, and be responsible for ensuring PubMatic exceeds the Publisher expectations whilst protecting their brand. This role would focus on a mix of video Publishers. Through regular check-ins, rigorous performance analyses, cross-functional project management and industry event attendance, CSMs act and are seen as programmatic specialists and advisors who achieve results.
You would report into the Director of Customer Success, East who oversees the broader regional Publisher portfolio.
- Manage a portfolio of high-spend and high-potential Publishing businesses by utilizing data and reporting aimed at thoroughly understanding growth drivers, identifying opportunities for growth, managing risks and creating multi-quarter plans for achievement
- Increasing Publisher revenue by influencing and driving advertising strategy for your assigned accounts and execution towards “programmatic-first”
- Coach and explain to both clients and internal teams a clear understanding of technical aspects of ad serving and SSP functionality
- Generate business plans by collaborating with specialists, Engineers and Product teams and defining business goals, key strategies and success metrics
- At least 2-5 years prior applicable experience in a Supply Side focused Customer Success role servicing Publisher accounts (ideally at SSP’s or Publishers) is a must have
- High degree of working experience with Programmatic basics and relevant industry trends is a must have
- Understanding of buying patterns in a programmatic environment is a must have
- Strong presentation skills and experience working with Excel is a must have
- In depth knowledge in regards to RTB/PMP and ad Networks; knowledge of Header Bidding/Wrapper and various ad formats/ad platforms is a must have
- Knowledge of Video Ad Serving Protocols (VAST, VPAID) and various types of video ads is a plus/nice to have
- Knowledge of video Ad Servers & platforms such as LKQD, Springserve, Adzerk and Freewheel; exposure to DFP, Mopub is a plus/nice to have
Coronavirus notice: PubMatic is actively working to ensure candidate and employee safety. Currently, all hiring and onboarding processes at PubMatic will be carried out remotely through virtual meetings until further notice.
Benefits: Our benefits package includes the best of what leading organizations provide, such as stock options, paternity/maternity leave, healthcare, dental and vison insurance plus many extra perks including Perkspot unlimited PTO (that we actually require you to use!). As well, when we’re back in the office, we all benefit from a kitchen loaded with healthy snacks and drinks and catered lunches twice a week, and much more!
Diversity and Inclusion: PubMatic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we don’t just value diversity, we promote and celebrate it. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.