Senior Designer/Art Director
- 229 W 43rd St, New York, NY 10036, USA
PubMatic delivers superior revenue to publishers by being the sell-side platform of choice for agencies and advertisers. The PubMatic platform empowers independent app developers and publishers to maximize their digital advertising monetization while enabling advertisers to increase ROI by reaching and engaging their target audiences in brand-safe, premium environments across ad formats and devices. Since 2006, PubMatic has created an efficient, global infrastructure and remains at the forefront of programmatic innovation. Headquartered in Redwood City, California, PubMatic operates 14 offices and nine data centers worldwide.
We’re hiring a Senior Designer/Art Director to join our Marketing team in NYC. You will be working closely with our Senior Director, Creative Services and become the team’s “go-to” resource for all things design. This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic marketing team, and to have an impact on a global organization.
- Design print-based collateral including infographics, collaterals, presentations, advertisements, etc.
- Design web-based material including website design, banners, email templates, corporate blogs, newsletters, and social media campaigns
- Design environmental graphics for trade shows, offices, and hospitality events
- Support the global sales team with designs of sales decks, case studies, and PowerPoint presentations
- Support ongoing development of PubMatic’s brand identity for global consistency and market leading brand expression
- Support internal brand growth through corporate branding and employee-focused initiatives
- 6-8 years of professional design experience in an agency or brand
- Highly proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) and PowerPoint
- Experienced in creative execution, graphic design, art direction, production across physical and digital ecosystems
- HTML and CSS proficiency is a plus
- Storyboarding skills is a plus
- Must have a strong portfolio featuring examples of online and offline design work, problem-solving skills, and critical thinking
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and manage work independently to adhere to critical project timelines in a fast-paced environment
- A degree in Graphic Design is preferred but not required
***** All applicants are required to submit a Portfolio and Cover Letter for consideration along with a resume
Coronavirus notice: PubMatic is actively working to ensure candidate and employee safety. Currently, all hiring and onboarding processes at PubMatic will be carried out remotely through virtual meetings until further notice.
Benefits: Our benefits package includes the best of what leading organizations provide, such as stock options, paternity/maternity leave, healthcare, dental and vison insurance plus many extra perks including Perkspot unlimited PTO (that we actually require you to use!). As well, when we’re back in the office, we all benefit from a kitchen loaded with healthy snacks and drinks and catered lunches twice a week, and much more!
Diversity and Inclusion: PubMatic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we don’t just value diversity, we promote and celebrate it. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.