Sales Operations Manager
- 5 Shenton Way, Singapore 068808
PubMatic delivers superior revenue to publishers by being the sell-side platform of choice for agencies and advertisers.
The PubMatic platform empowers independent app developers and publishers to maximize their digital advertising monetization while enabling advertisers to increase ROI by reaching and engaging their target audiences in brand-safe, premium environments across ad formats and devices.
Since 2006, PubMatic has created an efficient, global infrastructure and remains at the forefront of programmatic innovation. Headquartered in Redwood City, California, PubMatic operates 14 offices and nine data centers worldwide.
PubMatic is looking for a highly motivated and experienced Manager to join our Sales Operations team. As a Manager, Sales Operations, you will be a critical part of ensuring our go-to-market (GTM) processes support the successful execution of business and sales objectives.
The ideal candidate should be highly analytical, able to provide business insights by analyzing and distilling large amounts of data and have a good understanding of business processes.
This position requires an agile detail-oriented individual who can quickly shift priorities and focus. He/she will work on a variety of projects, including bonus calculation and analysis for the GTM team, evaluate sales KPIs and other metrics.
The candidate should have excellent communication skills as he/she will serve as the liaison between the sales organization and other departments distributed across the world, such as HR, legal, and product management.
- Lead weekly production of regional Sales KPIs for the GTM organization
- Support Country Managers with quarterly target setting process
- Work across systems to ensure customer information is synchronized and accurate
- Serve as a trusted partner to the APAC Sales organization by defining, tracking, and implementing business objectives, strategy, tactics, and processes that scale
- Drive improvement of sales processes, policies, and procedures
- Support special projects. Structure business problems, evaluate options, implement actionable recommendations, and track success
- BA/BS degree.
- 3+ years experience in consulting, finance, sales operations, advertising industry, or operational environments.
- Analytical, attention to detail
- Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint and Salesforce
- Excellent communicating skills – Written and Oral
- Ability to build relationships across the organization
PubMatic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we don’t just value diversity, we promote and celebrate it.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.