Customer Success Operations Manager, Video / CTV
- 305 Main St, Redwood City, CA 94063, USA
PubMatic delivers superior revenue to publishers by being the sell-side platform of choice for agencies and advertisers.
The PubMatic platform empowers independent app developers and publishers to maximize their digital advertising monetization while enabling advertisers to increase ROI by reaching and engaging their target audiences in brand-safe, premium environments across ad formats and devices.
Since 2006, PubMatic has created an efficient, global infrastructure and remains at the forefront of programmatic innovation. Headquartered in Redwood City, California, PubMatic operates 14 offices and nine data centers worldwide.
We are immediately hiring a strong Customer Success Operations Manager for Video Publishers to join our growing team in Redwood City.
The successful candidate will have an ability to combine ad operations knowledge, technical and creative thinking with strong communication and Analytical skills.
This role requires the ability to explain technical information to broad audiences and coordinate with internal teams to deliver on schedule. Your role as a Video and CTV analyst on the Customer Success team supports our publishers with world-class customer service and troubleshooting experience in Video ad serving.
As PubMatic's products and services evolve, the Operations Manager stays at the forefront of Video monetization strategies to ensure that the video publisher onboarding + optimization best processes are well defined and are implemented successfully across the Customer Success team.
- Work with Video publisher onboarding and optimization best practices
- Liaise between US Customer Success team, Video Product team and Marketplace monetization team to track and optimize Video monetization for the US region
- Gather product feedback around Video monetization improvement areas based on the feedback received directly from customers or the Customer Success team
- Manage account setup and maintain accounts on the PubMatic system
- Ensure on-time execution of technical integrations and deliver service excellence during implementation
- Help design and build the optimization playbook for Video + OTT
- Work with internal teams including sales, marketing, business development, product management and engineering to deliver customized implementation plans to select clients
- Keeping multiple support systems updated (e.g. Salesforce, JIRA etc)
- Actively respond to escalations for both Publisher and Demand clients relating to integration issues, discrepancies, Brand Safety etc.
- Generate and interpret reporting that will yield competitive insights for our clients
- Work closely with internal and external customers to ensure higher returns for end customer
- Participate in and contribute to on-site quarterly business reviews with clients to review technical issues and product support opportunities
- Join video meetings for strategic and quarterly business reviews with customers
- 2+ years of Video, CTV or OTT experience in a recent role
- Demonstrated experience working with Video publishers supporting monetization
- Deep knowledge of Video ad serving, rich media ads and optimization
- Knowledge of RTB, PMP, Header Bidding/Wrapper, SDK and various ad formats / ad platforms
- Knowledge of Video ad servers and platforms
- Understanding auction dynamics in a programmatic environment
- Proficiency in Excel with pivot tables and vlookup
- Experience with debugging tools like Fiddler, Firebug, Charles log or Chrome Inspector
- Experience with MS Access, SQL, and other database tools is a plus
- Pro-active and self-motivated
- Strong attention to detail and well-organized
- Structured approach to tasks with an eye for detail
- Logical reasoning ability, problem solving and analytical mindset
- Strong customer service-oriented attitude
- Excellent written and spoken English skills
- Prior experience with supporting publishers is a plus
Coronavirus notice: PubMatic is actively working to ensure candidate and employee safety. Currently, all our hiring and onboarding processes will be carried out remotely through virtual meetings until further notice.
Benefits: Our benefits package includes the best of what leading organizations provide, such as stock options, paternity/maternity leave, healthcare, dental and vision insurance, Perkspot and unlimited PTO (that we actually require you to use!). As well, when we’re back in the office, we all benefit from a kitchen loaded with healthy snacks and drinks and catered lunches twice a week, and much more!
Diversity and Inclusion: PubMatic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we don’t just value diversity, we promote and celebrate it. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.