Director, Product Marketing
- 229 W 43rd St, New York, NY 10036, USA
PubMatic delivers superior revenue to publishers by being the sell-side platform of choice for agencies and advertisers. The PubMatic platform empowers independent app developers and publishers to maximize their digital advertising monetization while enabling advertisers to increase ROI by reaching and engaging their target audiences in brand-safe, premium environments across ad formats and devices.
Since 2006, PubMatic has created an efficient, global infrastructure and remains at the forefront of programmatic innovation. Headquartered in Redwood City, California, PubMatic operates 14 offices and nine data centers worldwide.
The Director, Product Marketing will be responsible for defining and executing GTM strategy for PubMatic’s industry-leading platform that enables Publishers to maximize their digital assets. In this role, he/she will position the company’s advertising technology platform and products to the marketplace, PubMatic prospects and clients.
The Director, Product Marketing will be influential across all of PubMatic’s departments as they will be defining the GTM solutions that drive PubMatic’s business. This individual must be able to translate the vision of the product marketing team into execution by all other parts of PubMatic’s business. As such, being fluent in dealing with complexity at a global level, across multiple channels, across multiple product lines, and with regards to multiple competitors and partners will be key.
Responsibilities & Deliverables:
The ideal candidate will be experienced in development of market analysis, strategy, solution definition, positioning, competitive analysis, communication, pricing, packaging and promotion of key products and solutions being undertaken by the business.
- Your success will be measured by the ability to educate and engage our commercial teams, influence pipeline revenue, and drive pipeline velocity to increase share of voice targeting our prospects and customers.
- Partner with the Product Management team to co-pilot the strategic development of GTM Launch Planning for your respective product growth area, that increases ICP and buyer persona awareness and share of voice including: cradle-to-grave GTM launch planning for all release levels, develop product demos for sales training, learning and development; product-based demand generation assets, product positioning and messaging playbooks
- Leverage an ABM framework to drive pipeline velocity from prospect through opportunity by creating high-impact account nurture programs and initiatives. You will be the key subject-matter-expert in understanding each stage of the Consumer Decisioning Journey, by ICP, persona, regional market, industry, vertical, and business category.
- Partner with the CS teams to bring new releases and major product launches into the PubMatic sales playbook and drive account expansion opportunities (upsell/crosssell)
- Align with the Marketing Communications teams to help drive air coverage and thought leadership, and being a co-chair to PubMatic-hosted events and Industry conference sponsorships that require targeted sales enablement planning, content, and messaging plays
- Familiarity with an advanced marketing tech stack, including: Salesforce, Pardot, Engagio, HighSpot, Sprout Social, etc.
- 5-7 years product or marketing experience, primarily in product marketing and ideally within the online digital advertising industry (ad tech provider, exchange, large web publisher, agency) or marketing technology company.
- The candidate should have an understanding of the Online Advertising Industry, a passion for technology and the drive and ownership to work in a start-up environment.
- Proven track record in crafting compelling positioning and thought leadership content.
- Creative thinking around innovative messaging and presentation strategies a must; roll up your sleeves to create/drive visual tools to sell/explain products and services.
- Proven track record in performing well in a fast-paced environment and organizational skills to manage multiple projects with tight deadlines effectively.
- Proven track record of working closely with Product Managements teams in developing GTM strategies to drive product adoption
- Strong understanding of technology, product development and innovation.
- Exceptional project management, organizational, writing, & presentation skills; ability to multi-task, prioritize and organize work to meet deadlines and multiple requests.
- Values Match with PubMatic’s core values of Customer Service, Innovation, Biased toward Action, Teamwork, and Integrity.
- The candidate should possess strong interpersonal skills with an emphasis on teamwork, ownership, initiative and integrity.
PubMatic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we don’t just value diversity, we promote and celebrate it.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.