Solutions Engineer, Demand Integrations
- W 43rd St, New York, NY 10036, USA
PubMatic delivers superior revenue to publishers by being the sell-side platform of choice for agencies and advertisers. The PubMatic platform empowers independent app developers and publishers to maximize their digital advertising monetization while enabling advertisers to increase ROI by reaching and engaging their target audiences in brand-safe, premium environments across ad formats and devices. Since 2006, PubMatic has created an efficient, global infrastructure and remains at the forefront of programmatic innovation. Headquartered in Redwood City, California, PubMatic operates 14 offices and nine data centers worldwide.
The Solutions Engineer, Demand Side Integrations at PubMatic drives the success of DSP launches and platform integrations. The Solution Engineer is deployed for strategic DSPs launches to ensure that the implementation of platform products is completed on-schedule and successfully, and leads the tracking of technical escalations after launch. This position is a critical to the growth of our strategic partnerships with DSPs, as well as the ongoing evolution of our product suite.
The responsibilities include partnering with the DSPs Development team by designing and executing implementation plans for customers, collaborating with Product Management and Engineering teams to coordinate resources, and supporting the Account Management teams to drive opportunities to optimize the customer relationship.
- Influence Product roadmap functionality based on market-driven requirements.
- Actively respond to high-level escalations for Demand side clients relating to integration issues, discrepancies and any other technical issues.
- Participate in and contribute to on-site quarterly business reviews with clients to review technical issues and product support opportunities
- The Solution Engineer will directly interact with the Operations, product management and the core development teams.
- He or she may have to funnel some of the problems from the support to the engineering group.
- The Solution Engineer will have to understand how engineering solves the problems, and then solve it next time a similar issue is registered.
Candidates for this position should be proactive, respond positively and actively to challenge and pressure. Confidence to handle problems and work with a people across a diversity of functions is required. We seek a take-charge person, ingenious and practical in finding solutions to problems, decisive and venturesome in putting solutions into action. We are looking for a leader with the ability to motivate people in the process of getting things done. Demonstrated team-building experience and an active network are preferred.
- Must have a Bachelor’s and/ or Masters degree in Computer Science.
- Should be pro-active, quick learner and detail oriented and have logical reasoning ability, problem solving and analytical mindset, good written and spoken English.
- Should have 1 to 5 years of experience in PHP, SQL, Database tools and moderate knowledge about web based applications, Web server/ Ad server / Mozilla Firefox and how to work on different web based browsers.
- Working knowledge of Linux, MySQL is must. Knowledge debugging system problems such as memory issues, etc., systems logs, Linux system debugging tools is required.
- Organized and structured approach to tasks and should be able to multi-task effectively.
- Someone with experience in support roles in Internet-centric products and development will be highly preferred.
- 3-5 years of recent work experience in the digital display advertising industry, with additional experience with mobile & video advertising also preferred
- Very strong analytical thinking abilities, project management and organization skills
- Ability to present clear project plans and communicate with teams to reach desired results
- Strong oral and written communication skills; ability to communicate effectively to a C-level audience
PubMatic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we don’t just value diversity, we promote and celebrate it.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.