Customer Success Manager - Mobile App
- 305 Main St, Redwood City, CA 94063, USA
PubMatic delivers superior revenue to publishers by being the sell-side platform of choice for agencies and advertisers.
The PubMatic platform empowers independent app developers and publishers to maximize their digital advertising monetization while enabling advertisers to increase ROI by reaching and engaging their target audiences in brand-safe, premium environments across ad formats and devices.
Since 2006, PubMatic has created an efficient, global infrastructure and remains at the forefront of programmatic innovation. Headquartered in Redwood City, California, PubMatic operates 14 offices and nine data centers worldwide.
We are immediately hiring a Customer Success Manager for Mobile App to join our growing team in Redwood City.
Customer Success Managers (CSMs) are the primary owners of PubMatic’s global publisher base. You will develop strategic partnerships with our mobile customers to grow their digital advertising business, focusing on the programmatic revenue opportunity. Our CSMs closely consult with key strategic and tactical contacts through long-term relationship development and a deep understanding of PubMatic’s product offerings and the market.
You would deliver on quarterly top-line revenue targets and responsibility to ensure PubMatic exceeds the publisher expectations, all while protecting their brand. Through regular check-ins, rigorous performance analyses, cross-functional project management and industry event participation, CSMs act and are seen as programmatic specialists and advisors who achieve results.
From the super analytical and process driven pack to the ‘work hard - play hard’ characters, no two team members are the same. What makes us come together is that we all understand the importance of keeping our clients happy. We all add value and collaborate in different ways, and we all have a common goal. While the technology is top-tier, it’s the people that make PubMatic an exceptional place to work.
- Manage a portfolio of mobile publishers by thoroughly understanding growth drivers, identifying opportunities for growth, managing risks and creating multi-quarter plans for achievement
- Leverage your analytical skills and on-the-job knowledge of the mobile programmatic marketplace to influence advertising strategy and execution towards “programmatic-first”
- Meet or exceed targets consistently, while prioritizing and delivering outstanding customer experience to PubMatic’s publishers
- Develop a deeper understanding of our ad serving technology and SSP functionality
- Coach peers proactively in the organization to create skill lift that drives client growth and contributes to overall team success
- Generate business plans by collaborating with specialists, engineers and product teams to define business goals, key strategies and success metrics
- 3+ years experience in client-facing service roles, such as customer success or consulting
- Prior and mobile ad tech experience
- BA/BS degree
- Prior success with managing mobile app publishers
- Prior sell side platform experience
- Flexible, startup mindset with proven success in fast-paced, unstructured environments
- Experience working with high growth clients - proven success building relationships with and influencing the perspective of decision makers
- Extremely proactive and biased towards taking action
- Creative, independent problem solver, with proven ability to reason through a large, ambiguous problem
- Strong process management and analytical skills, making it easy to juggle multiple client needs and projects
- Can quickly master nuances of a complex industry with many moving pieces and constant change
- Interest in working against an assigned quota and driving sustainable growth
- An engaged team player with strong interpersonal skills who knows how to have fun while achieving results
PubMatic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we don’t just value diversity, we promote and celebrate it.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.