Senior Marketing Director EMEA
- 82 Dean St, Soho, London W1D 3SP, UK
PubMatic is a digital advertising technology company for premium content creators. The PubMatic platform empowers independent app developers and publishers to control and maximize their digital advertising businesses. PubMatic’s publisher-centric approach enables advertisers to maximize ROI by reaching and engaging their target audiences in brand-safe, premium environments across ad formats and devices. Since 2006, PubMatic has created an efficient, global infrastructure and remains at the forefront of programmatic innovation. Headquartered in Redwood City, California, PubMatic operates 13 offices and six data centers worldwide.
The (position/role) is responsible for driving PubMatic’s marketing activity in EMEA, delivering brand awareness and market engagement to showcase how PubMatic is delivering the future of programmatic. They will ensure international marketing supports the corporate positioning while developing it to reflect the regional needs.
A hands-on, execution orientated and well-rounded marketer with a can-do attitude, the individual must possess strong communication skills, the ability to interact at all levels across the company, able to synthesise and support PubMatic’s brand positioning to a range of audiences, including customers, prospects, partners, sales teams, consultants, industry analysts and the trade press.
The candidate will be responsible for a team of two (Events and Product Makreting) in London and will reporting into the VP of Marketing in New York.
- Develop regional marketing and communications plans that deliver against core corporate strategic goals and support the needs of the regional teams for brand building, business growth and thought leadership
- Work closely with Regional VPs and Country Managers to develop plans aligned to the specific go to market objectives for each market.
- Maximise the value and reputation of the PubMatic brand through press engagement and thought leadership content development
- Work with the business development teams (demand and publisher development) to develop initiatives that support their acquisition strategies
- Help develop the events strategy across hosted and sponsored events to deliver engagement initiatives for clients and prospect that support the key focus areas for the business
- Liaise with the Corporate Marketing functions in New York, including Marketing Communications, Research, Product Marketing and Global Events to leverage centrally developed activity and localise as necessary
- Continue to build up press and influencer relationships in association with in-region PR support to secure thought leadership coverage, build the profile of senior in-market executives and amplify the brand across our key markets.
- Be a member of the senior Marketing Leadership team contributing to all central/global activity.
- Manage, support and develop the international marketing team
- Own the international marketing budget
- Craft ideas to converts complex issues and technologies into simple messages that resonate with different audiences
- Input into the planning and execution of Account-Based Marketing strategies to deliver lead generation and cross-sell/upsell campaigns - email marketing - building up an email targeted campaign – trying to get people to engage with first content
- Senior level marketing experience within the advertising technology industry
- A hands-on self-starter who is comfortable with being managed remotely
- Marketing experience across a range of traditional and digital marketing channels
- Man-management experience
- Experience of working in a matrix environment, leading and collaborating with cross-functional teams, leveraging & motivating internal resources under both your direct and indirect supervision
- Exceptional project management, organisational, writing, & presentation skills. The ability to prioritise and organise work to meet deadlines and multiple requests across multiple markets.
- Excellent communications skills
- Experience with marketing technologies, particularly CMS and marketing automation platforms (e.g. Pardot, WordPress)
- Values match with PubMatic’s core values of Customer Service, Innovation, Biased Toward Action, Teamwork, and Integrity
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.