Associate Director, Director of Product Management, Audience
- 229 West 43rd Street, 7th Floor, New York, NY, United States
PubMatic is a publisher-focused sell-side platform for an open digital media future. Featuring leading omni-channel revenue automation technology for publishers and enterprise-grade programmatic tools for media buyers, PubMatic's publisher-first approach enables advertisers to access premium inventory at scale.
Processing over one trillion ad impressions per month, PubMatic has created a global infrastructure to drive publisher monetization and control over their ad inventory.
Since 2006, PubMatic's focus on data and technology innovation has fueled the rise of the programmatic industry as a whole. Headquartered in Redwood City, California, PubMatic operates 13 offices and six data centers worldwide.
The Associate Director / Director of Product Management, Audience is responsible for driving and implementing product strategy for a growing market of data owners across the industry spectrum looking to sell their data privately to provide enhanced behavioral targeting in the programmatic media marketplace.
The successful candidate will have a strong product management portfolio of successful products and a deep understanding of the evolving role that data and audience play in the programmatic market.
They will have a full spectrum of product skills including evangelizing their product internally and in market, assessing competition, defining vision, collaborating with engineering, operations and marketing to develop product and the successful delivery and adoption of platforms.
As a member of the product management team, you will be responsible for creating the product vision, strategy, design and execution of your area of the product portfolio.
· Be the authority on how buyers and sellers transact and use audience data across digital advertising formats in the advertising industry.
· Understand privacy and protection compliance, its evolution in various global regions and how that informs the best ways to buy and sell audience data.
· Develop frameworks and strategies to analyze competitive landscape, potential data partnerships and opportunities
· Collaborate with product teams and engineers to bring solutions to market on time and within budget
· Develop and communicate a clear product roadmap to clients, internal teams, and company executives and board members
· Own backlog grooming and prioritization while collaborating with stakeholders
· Understand and educate marketing and buy and sell side teams on the landscape, key factors, key indicators and how we will take advantage of them.Requirements
· 7+ years of product management and/or technical experience in digital publishing, adtech or buying
· 4+ years recent experience in the audience and data space per digital media across mobile, web and connected TV streaming devices
· Strong interpersonal skills and proven leadership track record
· Autonomous learner, curious problem solver and team player
· Extensive grasp of the data use cases associated with programmatic media buying, pros and cons of things like first vs. third party data, growth trends and likely market changes.
· Ability to sell in close concert with sales people and solutions engineers to a diversity of clients.
· Exceptional client communication and interaction skills, including the ability to communicate with client and business teams to gather and validate requirements.
· Position will require some domestic and international trave
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.