Director, CRM Systems
- 305 Main St, Redwood City, CA 94063, USA
PubMatic is the automation solutions company for an open digital media industry. Featuring the leading omni-channel revenue automation platform for publishers and enterprise-grade programmatic tools for media buyers, PubMatic’s publisher-first approach enables advertisers to access premium inventory at scale. Processing nearly one trillion ad impressions per month, PubMatic has created a global infrastructure to activate meaningful connections between consumers, content and brands. Since 2006, PubMatic’s focus on data and technology innovation has fueled the growth of the programmatic industry as a whole. Headquartered in Redwood City, California, PubMatic operates 11 offices and six data centers worldwide.
Accountable for providing overall direction and integration of CRM for functional and/or business areas. Understands the business strategy of a particular function/area and works with the team to define business requirements. Communicates and coordinates with other team leads and business leadership to ensure appropriate integration of processes across the organization. Drives the design and implementation of new business processes with organizational structure and required CRM configuration. Must be able to coordinate across teams to align operations toward stated goals.
Strategic Functional understanding to leverage all aspects of CRM capability (Sales, Marketing, Service, Data management and analysis)
- Functional understanding of CRM capabilities including integrations with various systems (Pardot, Jira, Qualtrics, Jive)
- High level understanding of enterprise data integration concepts and database management best practices
- Organization / construction of CRM configurations, menus, dashboards, and data to create business required CRM operations, views and metrics.
Project Management and Stakeholder Management
- Work with business teams to initiate, scope and sponsor cross-functional projects for CRM roll out, enhancements and training.
- Manage projects from initiation to close when needed Scope
- Training and support materials to best engage users for successful system adoption.
- Support the on-going development (and phased releases) of CRM as a sales, marketing, support and management tool.
- Engage key stake holders (Executives, Support, Sales Marketing, IT, Product etc.) for timely and meaningful feedback to leverage the information for better system adoption and enhancements.
- Drive for process effectiveness and consistent global processes
SPECIFIC JOB-RELATED SKILLS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Proven track record in implementing and improving CRM systems.
2. Relates well to all personality types inside and outside the organization, multi-culturally. Builds appropriate rapport and uses diplomacy and tact.
3. Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Powerpoint)
4. Strong problem solving, analytical and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment.
5. Must possess solid judgment and ability to work autonomously from established goals and strategic direction must be able to cope with ambiguity.
6. Possesses strategic thinking and can look ahead and respond proactively.
7. Possess change management & leadership skills. The demonstrated ability to effect change on a global scale. Strong influencing and collaboration skills.
8. Solid presentation, communications, and influencing skills demonstrated through both verbally and written & can work with other countries and cultures.
9. Ability to work in a complex matrix environment to create buy-in and implement processes.
5+ years of CRM experience development and project management experience (Salesforce, Marketing Automation (Pardot, Marketo, HubSopt, Eloqua) Certifications preferred
Understanding of the advertising tech industry and revenue share based business models (not SaaS).
Ability to manage and lead a team
Demonstrated experience with CRM vendor selection process. Experiences with CRM specifications, Vendor RFQ and integration assessments.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.