SAP ABAP Developer
- Lagos mainland, Lagos, Nigeria
Fast Moving Consumer Goods - FMCG.
- Plans, assigns and supervises the work of an assigned team engaged in performing ABAP programming, design, testing, and debugging work for SAP modules to meet project needs, priorities, and deadlines.
- Reviews work products to ensure completeness, accuracy, functionality among modules and application systems, and adherence to established project plans and requirements.
- Confers with management and functional teams to ensure the proper integration of business processes and procedures with information technology and to identify innovative customer solutions.
- Advises management of the overall cost, efficiency considerations, operating advantages and disadvantages, and material and personnel resources associated with the conversion of a specific work function to using an SAP-based solution.
- Formulates plans and specifications detailing workflow, manpower distribution, information sources, production runs, documentation systems, and management controls and reports for SAP modules.
- Consults with other SAP information technology staff to identify and resolve unique problems and to ensure the effective integration of solutions among SAP modules.
- Defines highly complex technical requirements for ongoing systems maintenance and future functionality to meet District requirements and improve system efficiency.
- Coordinates and participates in the preparation and maintenance of comprehensive and thorough technical program documentation for assigned projects.
- Performs the more difficult system analysis, design, and programming work of the unit.
- Develops training programs for users on the use of forms and reports, authorization roles, custom workflows, and other related areas.
- Provides on-the-job training and technical assistance to assigned programming staff.
- Maintains effective and cooperative working relationships with process owners, functional and technical team members, and users.
- Performs related duties as assigned.
- Worked as SAP Application support consultant
- Minimum 4 to 6 years of relevant experience with minimum exposure of one SAP module
- Proficient in SAP Modules – PP/ QM or MM or SD , any two modules is desirable
- Good understanding of SAP Master data requirements
- Ensure major incident communication to management and internal customers
- Worked as the first point of contact with the user community, service delivery of SAP application support, and operations
- Prior experience in managing SAP service requests -L1 Tickets
- 1st 2nd and 3rd Level Support
- System Monitoring and Improvement
- Process Monitoring for IT internal process
- Good knowledge of Business Process – Procure to pay, Produce to finish, Order to cash
- Have worked in some key projects – SAP, Digital App, other applications etc.,
- Perform high-level functional analysis of incidents and propose solutions in collaboration with the business analysts of second level support
- This role will work independently and in collaboration with the SAP Functional Leads and full-time employees across the organization to provide SAP support
- Good individual contributor and team player
A degree in computer science or any related discipline