OEM in the construction machinery space.
- Maintain construction machinery, such as motor-grader, roller ,crane , et. al .
- Inspecting trucks, cranes, bulldozers, and other heavy equipment for proper performance.
- Diagnosing faults using computerized testing equipment.
- Adjusting equipment and replacing faulty parts.
- Repairing damaged equipment parts.
- Cleaning, lubricating, and conducting routine services on heavy-duty vehicles.
- Cleaning and servicing of machine attachments like winches, blades, and side booms.
- Performing major repair work when necessary.
- Consulting with other mechanics on smaller jobs.
- Reporting damaged or faulty equipment to management.
- Resident in Ghana, Cote d'Ivoire, Senegal and Mali
- Minimum of 3 years working experience as a Technician in notable construction machinery brand.