Shift Engineer Roto-molding ( Ghana )
- Spintex Rd, Accra, Ghana
A PVC Storage packaging manufacturing company located in Accra Ghana is looking to hire an exceptional expatriate preferably an Indian national who currently works as a factory manager in a flexibles packaging company to sit in the capacity of a factory manager.
Thorough understanding of the rotational molding process including secondary operations and demonstrate the ability to trouble shoot issues that arise within production process.
- Candidate should be able to handle a team of minimum 50 employees
- Demonstrate ability to learn quickly and adapt to fast paced environment.
- Dedicates 20% of day performing in process inspection on production
- Dedicate 10% of day on administrative tasks
- Has knowledge and qualification to perform general job duties on machines and secondary operation.
- Give appropriate work direct on to shop floor staff
- Troubleshoot and adjust molding parameters to maintain quality and maximum production
- Lead team in execution of daily production task, work scheduling, training, maintenance and continuous improvement
- Perform problem solving to develop corrective actions for customers issues
- To get quality product within customer standard
- Ensure cleanliness and maintains safe work environment within molding dept
- Respond to problems by performing corrective technical and mechanical solutions
- Implement and manage all mtce functions, including but not limited to preventive.
- Maintain the spares stock and keep record.
- Degree or diploma in plastic/mechanical/electrical engineering.
- Must have minimum 5-7 yrs experience in Manufacturing.
- Work experience in a manufacturing firm with ISO 9001-2008 certification is an added advantage
Competencies & Skills
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Problem solving skills
- Team working skills
- Technical knowledge
- Good leadership skills