Enterprise Product Sales Executive
- 11a Mojidi St, Allen, Ikeja, Nigeria
Proten International is a HR Consultancy company
Proten International is looking to engage the services of a Sales Executive for a client of her's; an ICT organization to effectively sell a Product's Solution to pre-defined target markets, deliver revenue targets for products/solutions as indicated in the budget for assigned portfolio, manage relationships with clients and identify key accounts in assigned portfolio.
Key Responsibilities are:
- Perform sales activities and solicit for new customers on I’M Alive Verification Solution and other Chams products.
- Prospect for new opportunities and identify new profitable customers for I’M Alive Verification Solution and other Chams products.
- Identify networking opportunities, sales conferences, and events that would provide a positive impact on the sales bottom line in the Verification Solution Product and other products.
- Generate sales leads/opportunities that can be converted to sales and follow up
- Carry out external presentations to customers, potential clients by performing customer demo sessions
- Contribute to the development of proposals and bids for customers& clients
- Negotiate contract & payment terms with clients and prepare tenets of agreements to be reviewed by the Legal department
- Document and maintain accurate & up to date information on all clients and prospective clients
- Generate demand by pro-actively reaching potential customers to make them aware of the company’s products & solutions
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with customers of I’M Alive Verification solution and other Chams products.
- Liaise with relevant internal teams to ensure customer issues and complaints are properly resolved (escalate where necessary)
- Drive payment collection process by working with Finance team for receiving balance payments for all projects completed within the stipulated period
- Provide market feedback, competitor & industry insight to supervisor
- Prepare and submit weekly and monthly reports on the sales activities to the supervisor
- Conduct research to obtain and analyze data on customer demographics, preferences, needs and buying habits to identify potential markets and factors affecting product demand
- Minimum of first degree is required
- Relevant professional qualification in Sales is an advantage
- Minimum of 3 years in Enterprise Product Sales and Marketing with experience in planning and executing multiple products, marketing programs, brand and sales teams.