Customer Success Specialist
- 224 Vernon St, Roseville, CA 95678, USA
ProspectNow is a Los Altos based tech company that combines cutting-edge algorithmic approaches with a dedication to exceptional sales and customer service. We are profitable, and have an established track record of success spanning more than 10 years, and are growing fast.
Are you passionate and driven? Do you understand what it takes to deliver excellent service and built valuable partnerships?
ProspectNow is seeking a Customer Success Specialist to help build and strengthen our relationships with the real estate professionals we serve.
As a Customer Success Specialist, your main focus will be onboarding and training clients by hosting webinars. It is your role to have engaging and educational conversations to make sure agents understand what it takes to be successful with our software.
You will need to understand every part of the business cycle from the perspective of the real estate agents and be able to explain to them how they can profit best when using our software.
Since the real estate agents are located throughout the country, your conversations will be on the phone and through webinars from our new Roseville, CA office location.
What we expect from you:
- Must be passionate! Completing the task alone is not enough, we strive for excellence
- Top notch communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively and confidently influence our
- The ability to prioritize and effectively manage your time
- Experience hosting exciting webinars/presentations
- Ability to think on your feet and produce results
- 2+ years of work experience in a customer facing role.
- Knowledge of Zapier, Hubspot, Google Apps, and generally software savvy
- You have excelled in fast-moving startup environments
- You have experience in the residential and/or commercial real estate space
- You have experience on the phone in a sales or support environment
What we offer:
- Competitive salary plus incentives
- Access to 401(k) plan, Medical, Dental, Vision and insurance and benefits from day one
- Warm, fun, welcoming and startup-like work environment
- Great events, like our Holiday parties and team building extravaganzas (including plenty of food and drinks, of course!)
- Snacks, celebrations, fun, friendly competitions and more
- No drama , No Travel