- Los Altos, CA
Come help us change the real estate industry! We are a profitable, high-growth company that uses predictive analytics to identify hyper-targeted audiences for the delivery of advanced digital marketing for the real estate and lending industries.
ProspectNow allows you to identify owners whose properties are expected to sell and/or refinance in the next 12 months and hyper-targets these owners by displaying digital ads directly to these owners at their home on any connected device.
This hyper-targeted approach to marketing minimizes wasted marketing spend, increases your ROI, and engages you with your targets earlier in their decision process.
Along with the contact information of nearly every commercial and residential property owner in the United States, ProspectNow gets you to these decision makers of these properties faster. An integrated CRM, dialer and mailing tools create the most effective prospecting and marketing platform in the industry. The largest Commercial and Residential Real Estate brokerages, lenders, property management companies and Fortune 500 companies all call ProspectNow a partner. If you want to be part of an explosive growth and entrepreneurial environment, this is a tremendous opportunity. ProspectNow also has a great working environment and located right downtown in Los Altos. You will be a key player at a fast growing company, you will be challenged and you will have a lot of fun along the way. Come join the ProspectNow Team!
ProspectNow.com is looking for highly motivated salespeople to sell subscriptions of its Cloud-based Real Estate and Lender marketing platform. ProspectNow.com is growing at an explosive rate. This role is critical and you will have a significant amount of responsibility. You would be conducting outbound to your assigned markets, partner with ProspectNow channel partners to drive adoption and referrals, create sales opportunities and retire assigned quota. Strong organizational skills, work ethic and sales acumen is critical.
- Minimum 1 year of sales closing, sales development experience or customer-facing service in a high-volume environment.
- Positive 'No Quit' attitude
- Fearless on the phones, persistent, and good work ethic
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com, google apps, join.me/gotomeeting a plus
- Knowledge of commercial, residential real estate or lending industry a plus
- Partner with FNF & brands Sales Execs to drive referrals
- Outbound prospect for new clients via sales calls, direct mail, email and networking events.
- Understand the value of ProspectNow's products and pricing as well as competitive offerings and articulate ProspectNow’s benefits in a manner meaningful to the customer
- Sell the value of ProspectNow products to prospects by articulating how our solutions meet their needs and improve the business process. This will be accomplished through cold calling, consultative selling, and group presentation
- Manage a sales pipeline and monthly sales forecast as well as activity tracking
Participate in trade shows and conferences as required by the business
401(k), healthcare, vision, life insurance
Convenient office location in downtown Los Altos, CA