Nursing Supervisor - Urgent Care
- CA-110, Pasadena, CA, USA
IT takes talent and Prospect Infosys, Inc. delivers. From staff augmentation to outsourced software development, our commitment to client satisfaction requires a delicate balance of people, process, services, and business requirements. Our team quickly learns each client’s unique business requirements, and then adapts our proprietary service process to consistently deliver staffing and service solutions specifically tailored to meet those needs. Since its inception in 2006, Prospect Infosys has capitalized on a revolutionary trend in global resource management as a true partner in our clients’ IT success.
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college and/or a professional certification requiring formal education beyond a two-year college.
- Graduate from an accredited school of Nursing.
- Current California RN license.
- Current Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation certification.
- Current Basic Life Support for Providers, by American Heart Association (AHA)- (100% online certification is not acceptable).
- ACLS and/or PALS certification preferred- (100% Online certification is not acceptable).
- Over 3 years and up to and including 5 years of experience.
Client is hiring immediately.....!! Please share your resume to kiran-dot-madare-at-prospectinfosys-dot-com or you can reach me on 6365-36-0505*116