Nursing Supervisor - LVN
- CA-110, Pasadena, CA, USA
IT takes talent and Prospect Infosys, Inc. delivers. From staff augmentation to outsourced software development, our commitment to client satisfaction requires a delicate balance of people, process, services, and business requirements. Our team quickly learns each client’s unique business requirements, and then adapts our proprietary service process to consistently deliver staffing and service solutions specifically tailored to meet those needs. Since its inception in 2006, Prospect Infosys has capitalized on a revolutionary trend in global resource management as a true partner in our clients’ IT success.
Responsible for the management of the daily departmental operations and functions under the direction of a clinician or Registered Nurse of a given patient care area; the direct supervision of Medical Assistants, clerical teammates or teammates LVN, and providing direct patient care daily. Responsible for performing operational duties as required under the direction of the site administrator or designee.
• 1 or 2 years of post-high school education or a degree from a two-year college.
• Graduate of an accredited LVN program.
• Current California LVN license.
• I.V. therapy and phlebotomy certification.
• Current Basic Life Support for Providers, by American Heart Association (AHA) - (100% online certification is not acceptable).
Client is hiring immediately.....!! Please share your resume to kiran-dot-madare-at-prospectinfosys-dot-com or you can reach me on 6365-36-0505*116