Packaging Maintenance Technician
- White Lake Rd, New London, WI, USA
IT takes talent and Prospect Infosys, Inc. delivers. From staff augmentation to outsourced software development, our commitment to client satisfaction requires a delicate balance of people, process, services, and business requirements. Our team quickly learns each client’s unique business requirements, and then adapts our proprietary service process to consistently deliver staffing and service solutions specifically tailored to meet those needs. Since its inception in 2006, Prospect Infosys has capitalized on a revolutionary trend in global resource management as a true partner in our clients’ IT success.
This position is responsible for the troubleshooting and repair of mechanical equipment throughout the plant. This position is responsible for the preventative maintenance, change out and set up of equipment for operation. This position will be subject to call back on weekends and holidays and may work overtime.
- Two-year associate degree in related skills trade, preferred.
- Or in lieu of degree, one-year fluid power technician with 2 years industrial maintenance experience, required.
- Any combination of technical skills trade education and machine maintenance experience will be considered.
- General knowledge of gear drives and conveyors, required
- General knowledge of pneumatic and hydraulic systems, required.
- Able to work weekends, and holidays, required.
- Able to work in adverse temperatures, and damp environments, required.
- Knowledge of CMMS, preferred
- In lieu of degree or combination experience education; one-year fluid power degree combined with successful completion of one-year probationary period of grade 5 machine maintenance trainee position will be considered.
- Must be able to lift 50LBs
- Must be able to work in extreme heat / cold temperatures
- Must be able to work in wet/damp environments
- Must be able to work various shifts and on call
Client is hiring immediately.....!! Please share your resume to kiran-dot-madare-at-prospectinfosys-dot-com or you can reach me on 6365-36-0505*116