Sales Support Specialist
- Metrowalk, Manila, Philippines
Pronto Marketing is a fast-growing company providing fully-managed websites and online marketing services to over 1600 small businesses around the world, primarily in the United States as well as a growing customer base in Thailand. Founded in 2008 and based in Bangkok, Thailand, we have a team of 100+ professionals comprising everything from developers, designers, copywriters to project managers, SEO experts and client support agents working 24x5 building and managing online marketing for our clients.
Our services include the full range of digital marketing services from websites, eCommerce, search and SEO, PPC campaign management, content development and so much more.
You can learn more about us on the web
- Pronto company website: www.prontomarketing.com
- Culture and working at Pronto: http://www.prontomarketing.com/company/careers/
- Pronto on Facebook: www.facebook.com/prontomarketing
- Pronto Values: https://www.prontomarketing.com/pronto-values/
- Employee handbook: https://www.prontomarketing.com/employee-handbook/
Pronto is seeking a dedicated Sales Support Specialist to join our growing Sales team. This position reports to the Head Sales.
The position covers Pronto’s sales CRM and related financial operations, requiring attention to detail and being comfortable with recording data for administrative purposes.
A Sales Support Specialist assists clients through each step of the sales process, helping them resolve any questions they may have while processing, tracking, and signing up. They also identify and create lists of potential clients while maintaining databases of sales.
- Ensure timely and accurate maintenance of CRM data
- Update sales and reseller commissions data in CRM and billing system
- Keep track of subscription rate plans and perform required billing updates
- Respond to billing/payment inquiries or support tickets from prospects & clients
- Extract data and pricing information from Sales proposals and place them into templated E-Quote documents.
- Handle client correspondence from the e-quote stage, through to payment and onboarding.
- Set reminders with the finance team for specific billing actions.
- Collaborate with the Head of Sales to hand over summary notes to the Website Production team for complex deals.
- Generate reports related to sales and financial commissions
- Help organise company/client data and ensure the validity of data whether historic or new. Improve data collection and stratification by developing new processes over time.
- Collaborate with the marketing, finance and support teams on Sales or process related assignments.
- Excellent English verbal and written communication
- Experience administering CRM and finance data or manual data entry
- Bachelor degree in any field
- Service mindset and attention to detail
- Any prior experience with Pipedrive CRM will be beneficial
- Enjoy working with a team and taking ownership of work
- Comfortable working in an agile, fast-moving work environment
- Enjoy an international office culture with the option to work remotely