WordPress Developer / Customer Support - Manila
- Metrowalk Complex, Manila, Philippines
Pronto Marketing is a fast-growing company providing fully-managed websites and online marketing services to over 1600 small businesses around the world, primarily in the United States as well as a growing customer base in Thailand. Founded in 2008 and based in Bangkok, Thailand, we have a team of 100+ professionals comprising everything from developers, designers, copywriters to project managers, SEO experts and client support agents working 24x5 building and managing online marketing for our clients.
Our services include the full range of digital marketing services from websites, eCommerce, search and SEO, PPC campaign management, content development and so much more.
You can learn more about us on the web
- Pronto company website: www.prontomarketing.com
- Culture and working at Pronto: http://www.prontomarketing.com/company/careers/
- Pronto on Facebook: www.facebook.com/prontomarketing
- Pronto Values: https://www.prontomarketing.com/pronto-values/
- Employee handbook: https://www.prontomarketing.com/employee-handbook/
We are looking for a talented WordPress Expert to make a major impact on our support team. Your job will involve conversing with clients via chat, tickets, and occasionally on calls, to help solve their WordPress requests. Tasks will range from simple content updates and page adjustments to resolving technical queries, troubleshooting, and setting up plugins.
Pronto builds, supports, and hosts websites for customers. Most of our clients are located in the US so we are looking for someone who can work 9 - 5 pm, US hours.
- Provide Elementor WordPress support to our clients
- Attend to customers’ inquiries and requests via 24/5 live chat, support tickets, and occasionally on calls.
- Types of tasks you can be expected to fulfill;
- Editing pages, posts, and products on behalf of our clients
- Troubleshooting plugin issues and finding solutions
- Configuring plugins to operate as intended
- Provide customers guidance and alternative feature solutions
- Analyze customers’ needs and objectives from chats, support tickets, or calls, and complete client requests
- Understand and share information regarding Pronto Marketing’s services to prospects and existing customers.
- Communicate clearly with the team using internal notes, video calls and Slack conversations
- Attend regular team meetings with the goal of improving the team standards, communication, and operations.
- Minimum 1-2 years experience in Customer Service or I.T.-related roles.
- 5+ Years proven experience in WordPress development & management
- A team player who collaborates well within a multicultural team.
- A detail-oriented person with a passion to learn new tools and technologies.
- Perfect English communication both written and spoken
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, XDebug, etc.
- Experience building websites using Elementor
- Lots of energy & enthusiasm
- Self-motivated & a keen problem solver