UI / Web Designer
- Pradiphat Road, Phaya Thai, Bangkok, Thailand
Pronto Marketing is a fast-growing company providing fully-managed websites and online marketing services to over 1600 small businesses around the world, primarily in the United States as well as a growing customer base in Thailand. Founded in 2008 and based in Bangkok, Thailand, we have a team of 150+ professionals comprising everything from developers, designers, copywriters to project managers, SEO experts and client support agents working 24x5 building and managing online marketing for our clients.
Our services include the full range of digital marketing services from websites, eCommerce, search and SEO, PPC campaign management, content development and so much more.
You can learn more about us on the web
- Pronto company website: www.prontomarketing.com
- Culture and working at Pronto: http://www.prontomarketing.com/company/careers/
- Pronto on Facebook: www.facebook.com/prontomarketing
- Pronto Values: https://www.prontomarketing.com/pronto-values/
- Employee handbook: https://www.prontomarketing.com/employee-handbook/
We are looking for a recent university graduate with more than 2 years of experience. If you are a fresh graduate with no working experience that's OK - we can give you the training and work experience you need to build your career in web development.
- Collaborate with Project Managers to translate vision, feedback, and ideas into workable wireframes and full visual designs.
- Understand business needs and connect them with design decisions.
- Create, improve and use wireframes, prototypes, style guides, user flows, responsive design and effectively communicate your interaction ideas using any of these methods.
- Feedback to the Production team in order to continually raise our bar for quality.
- Work with our producer, editor, developer, and marketing team to ensure everything we ship meets our high standard of quality.
- Marketing collateral design - email, brochures, ecards, presentations social media, banner ads, and other materials for both our clients and Pronto's marketing programs.
- Professional, high-quality web design skills – you must have a current portfolio of your web and graphic designs showing examples of projects you've designed. We are looking for examples of modern, clean business-to-business designs for businesses in markets such as US, UK and Australia.
- Strong attention to detail and quality – you must be an individual who pays attention to details and the quality of your work. You work style must be organized and disciplined.
- Front-end web development experience – you will be required to perform some basic/intermediate web development tasks.
- Photoshop expert - you must be highly proficient with Photoshop for us in design production and projects
- Skills in Adobe XD
- Any other design software experience a big plus.
- Understanding of web UX & UI development
- English - intermediate written and spoken English required.
- Fresh Graduate will be considered
- This position is open for Thai nationals only
Get real experience with an international, multi-cultural team! Learn WordPress and other web technologies! Improve your English! Save the world!